Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If I redid this better would you want to play?

Yes
- 2 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)
Maybe
- 0 (0%)
I'll just PTW
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Clones(SG)  (Read 3154 times)

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMish Clones
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2018, 10:35:03 am »

Us:
What do you mean by this?
-snip-
I think he means A3.
I am thinking for an order system that we assign things by squad, with one of the clones in each squad being a squad commander. Five squads will be a company. Each company will have a commander. Five companies will be a battalion, with a battalion commander. Once we get more than 500 clones this system can be refined further.

Each squad can be assigned a single task, which should hopefully increase efficiency.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2018, 04:54:52 pm »

You have the vats delay this week so you can get crafters; crafters will not be part of the regular army. New Unlock, civilians; civilians are intelligent clones(grown fo two weeks) generally they will not fight unless they have too. You also rework the order system to be assigned by sqaud. This means that this week you have an exta gather. You only have enough matter to re-tool one printer and assign it to your vats, exponetial growth ho! Your General Tells you that your Garden has started. New Unlock, Garden; A Garden will produce Radishes(or anyother food you choose) at varying rates, dependant on how much was planted, how many clones tending, weather, and so on. New Unlock, Weather; Weather will vary each week and affect your crop production(yeilds). You also change the name of you current warehouse to a factory.

You send a squad to the west to explore. The Genneral tells you that it's some plains. Your Scouts also noticed a good sized herd of, Buffalo. New Unlock, Buffalo; 1 Buffalo = 20 Bio-Matter, The current herd size is estimated at 250-300. You tell the General that you will be assigning missions and such on a squad base.

No clones produced this week. 1 Vat and 1 Printing Machines produced this week, using this weeks matter production.

General Orders:
Spoiler: Missions (click to show/hide)
Your tasks:

A)With more expansion going on the stockpiles are not going to hold eveything
   1)Clear space near the stockpiles
   2)Move the Base to the Plains(Will take a few weeks(time skip)
   3)Clear land and build Warehouse(will take a few weeks(no time skip unless you want it)

Must choose one from each!

B)My clone army is getting a bit big maybe I do need an order system:
   1)My General can take care of the menials(production may vary)
   2)I must multi-task(can't do anything else if you order clones around)
   3)Write in a prioity system

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Squads (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Printing Machines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Base (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 08:03:29 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2018, 06:51:31 am »

General:
Explore south
Us:
A1, B2
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clones(SG)
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2018, 12:00:50 am »

You order more stockpile area to be cleared; your stockpile spaces has multiplied by 10. You order exploration to the south, guess what, more forest. You realize with all this building and production that you have no idea how much power you are using. The computer easily prints out a power usage chart. New Unlock, Power; Power lets you see how much power you are using and what your max is. It also tells you what is using how much power and were you are getting your power. Turns out that this computer is using the most power, at a whopping 7 MW of power while everything else combined uses only 2.1MW. You get your power from a geothermal generator. New unlock, Geothermal Generator; a Geothermal Generator gies 60MW of power, requires either a steam vent, or lava fed, takes 20 matter to make.

Your scouts report a forest with a crater on the western edge filled with lava. Your General infoms you that your clones are running low on rations. He predicts that in 3 weeks we will be out. You inform him that you will start eating radishes as soon as they are ready. He tells you that will barely inpove the situation and rations are better for the clones otherwise they may get complacent.

4 clones produced this week, all sent to man the printers as civilians. 1 Vat and 1 Printing Machines produced this week, using this weeks matter production. Warning your Matter poduction can not keep up.

Do you want to send out any missions?
Spoiler: Missions (click to show/hide)

What will you do about the Matter crisis?

A)Set up another mine(not enough clones to fill it)
B)Wait for the current mine to expand
C)Double production(1 clone will die a week from over exertion)
D)time for a mission(see the General)

What will you do about the impending ration crisis?

A)Get me a cubicle and set it to ration production(will have to turn off a printer or re-tool a currently running printer)
B)Wait it out
C)time fo a mission(see the General)

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Squads (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Printing Machines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Base (click to show/hide)

PS sorry about how long this one took. Also changing this from a SPAM game to a SG game due to my miss understanding of the difference.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 12:04:02 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2018, 06:46:58 am »

Mission:
Explore North East
Matter crisis:
B
Ration crisis:
A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2018, 07:03:01 am »

Mission:
Kill a small portion of the buffalo.
Matter crisis:
D
Ration crisis:
A
[/quote]
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2018, 02:11:15 pm »

I need a tie breaker on the Matter crisis, the General can do both missions. By a mission you would have to go to town and raid it for materials, unless you want to use Bio-Matter in the printers, than you have to mention it. Also if there is something else you want to do just say it.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 02:14:07 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 2 [3]