Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If I redid this better would you want to play?

Yes
- 2 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)
Maybe
- 0 (0%)
I'll just PTW
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Clones(SG)  (Read 3159 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMish Clones
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2018, 03:16:55 am »

A, D1
With our clone army shall we rule the world.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2018, 10:33:43 am »

I'll update in about 6-8 hours. Once again any comments or criticism on how I am running this, please speak up.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2018, 10:41:10 am »

A and D1
it's over

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2018, 07:59:59 pm »

By reading on the computer you find out that the vats and cubicles can be built by the weapon printing machine, for some weird reason they are considered weapons. You also found out that if a clone dies it gives it's experience to the lowest level clone, via a bio-implant that is hardwired into each clone. With this new information at hand you can now choose to retool the printing machine for vats and cubicle at 1 vat a day or 1 cubicle a day. You can also see the exp of your clones with the computer.

Your clones gather more bio-matter and complete the cloning set up. Clone 3 completes, clones 4-7 started. With clone production ramping up you might want to think about some help, or setting up an order system.

What do you want to do?

A)Use the printing machine with what retool(write in(Known: Assault Rifle; Vat; Cubicle))

B)Keep reading more

C)Write in

Must choose one of D or E:
D)Your clone empire need some help managing
   1)Recruit one of you most trusted friends
   2)You can always trust your family
   3)Have one clone's intelligence increased(takes 2 weeks of vat grow time)

E)Your clones need an order system(write in)

Please give me how you want to name your clones:
a)letter followed by number ex. a1, a2, a3
b)letter format ex. A, B, C
c)number format ex 1, 2, 3

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Clones (click to show/hide)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2018, 03:33:34 am »

B, D3, c)number format ex 1, 2, 3
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2018, 03:34:34 pm »

More knowledge, knowledge is power, and all other knowledge and power saying. You read up more on the process and discover that the clones have a bio-implant that also keeps them loyal. This implant will kill a clone if it goes against the computer user, currently you have set up the computer to answer only to you, so that is you. The knowledge that you can gather form the computer is now steady. Congrats you have unlocked secret notes, secret notes will give you a new bit of information every turn.

Your clones have continued to grow, clones 4-10 done. Clone 4 is now know as 1-1, all other clones are know as just a number aka your first clone is 1 and you last clone is 9. Clone 1-1 is automatically promoted to General. With a General you can now tell him what you want your clones to do and he will get it done. You have unlocked missions, you can now send out clones on mission. Missions can be whatever you want and certain ones can only happen at certain times of the year. Missions can also be queued up for when you have clones for them or the right time of year.

Give the General some orders

Write specific orders or

a)Start training clones with the weapons(you only have one)(requires 1 weapon per clone/ any # of clones)

b)Explore(exploring requires 5 clones)
  1)North(forest?)
  2)South(forest?)
  3)East(town)(risky)
  4)West(plain?)

What do you want to do?

A)Use the printing machine with what retool(write in(Known: Assault Rifle; Vat; Cubicle))

B)Leave your clone empire for a time under your General and go back into society.(According to the local news your family declared you missing last week, but you were too engrossed in your empire you didn't notice.)

C)Inform your family your fine and:
   1)nothing else
   2)where you are and what you have been doing(risky)
   3)write in

D)Write in

Spoiler: Clones (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Missions (click to show/hide)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2018, 07:26:16 pm »

General:
A
Us:
C, 3: I am fine, but I am working on a personal project and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Also A, Assault Rifle. The clones need weapons for when we inevitably get attacked by people who misunderstand our intent.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2018, 08:44:20 pm »

You tell your family that your fine and working on a personal project and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Your family is concerned but understanding. You fire up the Printer for Assault Rifles and find out that 1 matter = 5 rifles and 1 matter = 100 clips of ammo. To keep up with production clones are told to double there gathering of matter. Your General tells you that he needs more men to double the gather rate or you need a mine. New building unlocked: Mine, a mine will produce .5 matter per clone assigned; mines start with the ability to have 5 miners. Mines slowly expand to allow more miners. Unfortunately the your clones can't just break rock, so you look in the computer and found out how to make mining equipment. New printable: Mining equipment, 1 set can equip 5 clones. In case you haven't noticed 5 clones is a squad, so will be using squad based numbers for now on.

1 more squad of clones and 2 squads worth of AF & ammo produced this week.

General Orders:

a)Start mine(half production per miner without equipment)

b)Explore(exploring requires 1 squad)
  1)North(forest?)
  2)South(forest?)
  3)East(town)(risky)
  4)West(plain?)

c)Send a squad to steal material form town(risky)

d)Write in(look in Missions)

Your tasks:

A)Use the printing machine with what retool(write in(Known: Assault Rifle; Vat; Cubicle; Mining Equipment))

B)Leave your clone empire for a time under your General and go back into society.

C)Write in

Spoiler: Squads (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2018, 01:28:02 am »

General:
A
Us:
A: Mining Equipment

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2018, 05:36:52 pm »

You order miners to start mining after you get their equipment. Your General tells you that 2 squads have a good mount of exp and tells you that the 2 squads that have been training are mostly Grunts 1st Class. He also tells you that the miners and gathers will not be part of the training, so you can have a steady supply of matter and bio-matter. One clone gathers enough bio-matter for one vat.

Your use of having to retool the Printing machine makes you look up the schematics. New unlock, can now build Printing Machines cost 2 matter per.

4/5 of a squad of clones and 2 squads worth of AF & ammo produced this week.

General Orders:

a)Explore(exploring requires 1 squad)
  1)North(forest?)
  2)South(forest?)
  3)East(town)(risky)
  4)West(plain?)

b)Send a squad to steal material form town(risky)

c)Write in(look in Missions)

Your tasks:

A)Use the printing machine with what retool(write in(look in Printing Machines))

B)Leave your clone empire for a time under your General and go back into society.

C)Write in

Spoiler: Printing Machines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Base (click to show/hide)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2018, 07:20:57 pm »

IMO we should print several printing machines, and have one always set to making more vats, because exponential growth.

Maybe starting some kind of farm of fast growing crops might be a good idea.

Send a squad North. Have the other military squad keep training. Make several more printing machines, and have one always printing new vats. Draft clones as necessary to keep all vats producing.

Exponential growth FTW!

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2018, 12:33:15 am »

You send a squad to the north and they come back telling you that yes there is more forest and more possible exporation spots. New unlock, map. You set work on making more printers and get two more online using most of the matter gather this week to finish them. You wonder how your clones are eating and find out that they require far less sustainous then normal biological beings; infact they only require 1 ration a day and there is alot of rations. New unlock, rations; to make rations set one vat to cubicle to ations instead of vat growing, 1 bio-matter = 100 rations, current stock 1000. While your clones only need one ration a day you need 2.5 a day, and you don't like eating rations all the time so you tell you General that you want a fast growing food, which the computer tells you is radishes at a growing time of 21 day(this is real I looked it up). This will have an add bonus on not needingto eat so many rations that can be used for your clones.

One of your gathers used one of the mining equipment and gathered an extra bio-matter. Mining Equipment chaged to Gathering Equipment. 4/5 of a squad of clones and 2 printers produced this week.

General Orders:
Your tasks:
Must choose one from each!
A)Your printers need a crafter assigned per machine:
   1)General add these to the assignments
   2)Maybe I need some friends/Family helping me(at this point risky)
   3)for every printer we will have a special clone(delay clones for a week so you can have all printers assined)
   4)I must multi-task(can't do anything else if you re-tool the printers)

B)My clone army is getting a bit big maybe I do need an order system:
   1)My General can take care of the menials(production may vary)
   2)I must multi-task(can't do anything else if you order clones around)
   3)Write in what you want in what priority

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Printing Machines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Base (click to show/hide)

PS how do you like my map?
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2018, 06:06:16 am »

General:
Explore to the west.
Us:

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2018, 08:00:10 am »

General:
Explore to the west.
Us:
+1
I am assuming that the previous things I requested to print and stuff are happening behind the scenes?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2018, 09:14:09 am »

Us:
What do you mean by this?

I am assuming that the previous things I requested to print and stuff are happening behind the scenes?
Yes
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 [2] 3