Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Zodiac: The Mind of Madness  (Read 13322 times)

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Zodiac: The Mind of Madness
« Reply #120 on: November 18, 2017, 12:56:53 am »

A uninteresting painting resting on a wall near the bulk of the party begins to shake and vibrate as if someone was drilling a hole through it on the otherside. Instead, a bright white tear grows from its centermost point and expands vertically until it stretches from the top-to-bottom of the painting in a jagged line, like an illustration of a fault line. An ostentatiously dressed Russian noble man comes through, stepping over the boundaries of the painting the same way that you step over a puddle. Once he has passed the boundary, the tear disappears and the painting goes back to its original form.

He brushes himself off and seeing the other people in the room, bows slightly. "Androv Kolasskki, pleased to make all of your acquaintances. I will be working with you henceforth, as a leader in matters of military, politics and arts. I have had years of experienced in all fields, so you will find me quite qualified. Now then, if I could be brought up to speed on current events?"

Make an entrance to everyone and acquire pertinent information.

"Great. Now I've seen everything." Amnis sighs, shaking his head. "Look, here's the only documentation we have on anything that's going on here. Seems to be some genetic engineering project." the shape-shifter states monotonously while handing the document to Androv.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2017, 03:43:16 pm »

((I also totally forgot what is going on. Your attempts to keep this alive are... admirable, I suppose.)))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2017, 04:39:28 pm »

((I also totally forgot what is going on. Your attempts to keep this alive are... admirable, I suppose.)))

Basically, dude just came from a painting. You're still in the Generator Room.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2017, 12:10:55 pm »

Androv takes the document from Amnis and looks it over. "I see...genetic engineering is not a field for mortal men. If anyone can change the nature of man,
it is the Gods through their divine power. What are our plans?"
He hands the document back.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]