Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Zodiac: The Mind of Madness  (Read 13324 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Zodiac: The Mind of Madness
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2017, 10:47:05 pm »

Jacob tries to look at Amnis's wound, tapping the shapesifter twice on his right shoulder as he is looting the corpses. "Are you....alright?" he states in a monotone voice
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2017, 10:50:22 pm »

Nixus Looks around, wondering what had happened, Then gets on their feet.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2017, 11:53:03 pm »

Hmm. Waitlist me, please. Are we allowed to use characters from random franchises and stuff like in RTDPC?

Yeah, man! Canon characters are perfectly allowed. Just make a sheet with them, and they will be allowed.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2017, 09:02:01 pm »

Turn is coming to either this or one of my other two games soon
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2017, 12:49:39 pm »

Mission One: Aftermath
Section Six: First Fight's First Aftermath

Turning to the Collector with an annoyed gaze, Amnis sighs and says "Fucking hell. I didn't even get to kill anything.", staring at the corpse. Turning on his heel, he walks over to the scientist at the computer terminal and begins looting his pockets. [Loot Quality: 1] Other than research papers, though, nothing of interest rests there. The research papers aren't even of the Collectors, instead being for a project funded by something called the Osore Syndicate. His ID, pinned to his torn labcoat, shows him as the same doctor who hired them: Dr. Cole Baker. Shaking his head, he then goes towards the soldier. His ID pin lists him as General Ray Eisenhower. [4] In addition to his still-loaded sidearm and a spare magazine for the weapon [Weapon Gained: Colt M1911 (Pistol, 7/7)], he also finds one, and only one, document of what experiment caused this to happen, which is written casually as apposed to professionally. It lists off the purported abilities of "Project: ZODIAC" as requested by the American Government, including a myriad of Psychic and Magic abilities, hand-to-hand combat experience, and an IQ of 230. It also mentions an "H.I" on the transport he took, specifically saying "Our damn H.I had to run some diagnostics on herself today, so we were an hour late. I get that Miranda is a thinking, feeling machine, but she's still a machine, you would think she would have pre-done this shit."

Jacob goes over to Amnis and taps his shoulder twice, while saying "Are you...alright?"

Three gnomes all suddenly open their eyes together, fittingly for the formerly singular Gnome known as Nixus. Getting to their feet, they look around the station they've been dropped at with curious eyes.

...Kept ya waiting, huh?

Sorry! I have focus issues and it makes it difficult to start working. Once I do, I finish quick. I just have to start. Sorry for the wait!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2017, 12:58:19 am »

Nixus Looks around, before they start messing with machines.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 29, 2017, 05:07:39 pm »

*bump*

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2017, 04:22:09 am »

*bumping again. If neither Elf, OceanSoul, or Mallos responds, I may have to bump them down to the waitlist. The Resurrection Initiative must continue.*

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2017, 11:10:34 pm »

((Alright, I'll hold off on the waitlist bumping since things are only just now kicking into gear again.))

The collective of Gnomes known as Nixus look around, scouring the scene. Two corpses, five randoms looking at them oddly, and a whole bunch of machines. At the sight of the machines, they go over to investigate the terminals overlooking the large, red, and sparking generators. [7] They gain a pretty good grasp of how the monitors work from messing with the touch-screen, though what they can actually do is still limited.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2017, 11:41:18 pm »

"Mm. This is... intriguing." Amnis muses to himself while staring at the paper. "Some sort of... genetic modification project. Strange."

"Mhm. I'm fine, aside from being severely disappointed in the lack of blood on my hands", Amnis barely turns his head towards Jacob while responding.

Put the document in my pocket. While we're out of combat, see if I can use the Colt as a reference of sort to morph my other hand into an organic projectile launcher of sorts.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2017, 10:48:46 pm »

"Mm." Mallos hums, "This is... intriguing." Staring at the paper, he muses "Some sort of...genetic modification project. Strange." As he stands up, putting the document in his pocket, he says to Jacob "Mhm. I'm fine, aside from being severely disappointed in the lack of blood on my hands." While he's up, he attempts to copy the Colt's properties into his own shapeshifting projectile launcher. [8] He manages to copy the properties into an organic launcher, carrying the same attributes (seven round gun) while freeing up the actual firearm and ammunition for someone else to use.

And now we're back. Sorry, I was super busy with a lot of stuff. And when I wasn't? I was just doing something else entirely, and thus didn't have enough free-time, either.

Also: @TCM: Assuming you haven't forgotten about us, you need to make a character. Having an empty slot is annoying, distracting, and not good at all.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 11:01:14 pm by Greatness942 »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 13, 2017, 04:18:26 am »

*bump. This game is not dying. Hell no.*

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2017, 11:41:43 am »

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2017, 05:29:29 pm »

Approved!

If you'd go ahead and do an action to introduce the character into the game, I'd be most appreciative.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2017, 12:48:39 am »

A uninteresting painting resting on a wall near the bulk of the party begins to shake and vibrate as if someone was drilling a hole through it on the otherside. Instead, a bright white tear grows from its centermost point and expands vertically until it stretches from the top-to-bottom of the painting in a jagged line, like an illustration of a fault line. An ostentatiously dressed Russian noble man comes through, stepping over the boundaries of the painting the same way that you step over a puddle. Once he has passed the boundary, the tear disappears and the painting goes back to its original form.

He brushes himself off and seeing the other people in the room, bows slightly. "Androv Kolasskki, pleased to make all of your acquaintances. I will be working with you henceforth, as a leader in matters of military, politics and arts. I have had years of experienced in all fields, so you will find me quite qualified. Now then, if I could be brought up to speed on current events?"

Make an entrance to everyone and acquire pertinent information.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9