Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Aboard the Riptide (Adventure! OOC / Ship thread)  (Read 2423 times)

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Aboard the Riptide (Adventure! OOC / Ship thread)
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2017, 12:26:50 am »

Tem:

As you weep, in the corner of your eye you can see the chef beam with barely surpressed joy at something.

"Youou! Wiit ze-a stou! Theer ees-a sumting I wood like-a too shouw yuou!"

He backons you to the kitchen.

Rorman:

The White Beach is on the nothern peninsula, with the Graveyard of the Gods slightly inland from it. The First Sillian Bank lies in the western port city of Cogtin.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2017, 03:29:38 pm »

Tem scuttles after the chef
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2017, 11:43:10 pm »

Tem:

"I see-a zeet yuou cuon recugnize-a zee-a truoe-a, imutiunel puoer ouff my speceel stuo! Suorely, it ves fete-a zeet bruought yuou here-a tu my keetchee-a. Yuou, I vuould meke-a a mester cheff leeke-a myselff. Vuould yuou leeke-a tu leern zee-a feene-a cuoleenery irts?"
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 12:39:44 am by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2017, 12:12:39 am »

Tem's eyes go wide. She tastes the stew again to check that the world is real...
"Tem... Make? Food!" She visibly vibrates as she considers this and a massive carnivorous grin forces its way across her face. "Tem, allowed? To make food? Tem want to make food!"

The cannibals that raised her from an infant kept her away from food preparation because food was the primary method to control her. When she got to civilisation she found herself in jail very quickly, and was subjected to efforts to condition her away from eating people(with dubious but extant results), and aside from that, as a maneater and monster was generally brutalised with a focus upon food. Added that, while not necessarily her strongest motive, food is almost certainly her most common motive... She basically thinks that the Riptide must be the most magically happy and wonderful place in the whole world... With a bit more awareness she would be assuming that this was all a trap of some sort.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2017, 11:26:41 am »

What is the Graveyard of the Gods?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2017, 05:15:57 pm »

Tem:

"Yes, indeed-a mai freend! Yuou tuo cuon be-a a cheff! I shell teech yuou ill zee-a veys ouff cuokery, und yuou shell be-a zee-a ipprentice-a ouff zee-a greet cheff Tom! Bork Bork Bork!

Fulluo me-a intu zee-a keetchen"

Rorman:

Spoiler: Ye Olde Almanac (click to show/hide)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2017, 02:58:48 pm »

Tem follows
Read the First Post!

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2017, 03:39:57 pm »

Tem:

You enter the kitchen, where the chef has opened the lid of his bubbling pot of stew.

"Here-a, oubserfe-a zee-a stuo! Vhet du yuou nutice-a ibuout it?"
Pages: 1 2 [3]