Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Interdimensional Death Arena (Drumroll please...)  (Read 12810 times)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Interdimensional Death Arena (2.5 left) (Last round)
« Reply #195 on: November 18, 2016, 11:15:23 pm »

*Victorious angry roar*

Finish him off with a swipe of my claws.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 18, 2016, 11:33:30 pm »

Use the last of my strength to smile, it's been fun.  What better way for a hero to die than by dragon?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 19, 2016, 01:14:22 am »

I'm going to call it here if Imic doesn't post in a day or so. Congrats everyone.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 19, 2016, 01:15:42 am »

*Supportive Angry roar*

Salute (somehow) my honorable opponent before finishing him off.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: Interdimensional Death Arena (Drumroll please...)
« Reply #199 on: November 19, 2016, 08:25:55 pm »

As Roberts prepares to breath his last, with a saluting (?) dragon rearing its ugly claws, about to finish him off, a jingling tune plays in the background. Fellorath dematerializes in the distance, her constituent particles floating up into the cold hexagonal sun in the artificial sky.

"Er, looks like one of our contestants suffered a dimensional desynchronization error. Oh well.

That said, it looks like this fight's been decided! Thank you for partaking in this glorious battle for the amusement of the masses. It's been fun!"

And you all teleport back to your worlds unharmed (and rebuilt, in some cases). Argus notices a small box inside his cave, wrapped in ribbons. It wasn't there before.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 08:30:32 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 19, 2016, 08:36:19 pm »

*Happy roar*

Well that was fun, and hopefully a good mechanics test.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 19, 2016, 09:23:19 pm »

Indeed, hope everybody else had as much fun.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dickson of the Trinity

• Bay Watcher
  • As you like that.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 21, 2016, 11:30:36 am »

GGWP, as the Internet plebs say to this day. Had some fun, so have some too!
Is the cookie, like, 500 times the size of a skyscraper? No matter the response, Try to replicate it either through !!Science!! or seeding. They ain't raisins and the only souvenir I need is the skill earned.
Wish I could do a 256d. That would be awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]