Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: (OOC) RPG Game Interest Check  (Read 1120 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (OOC) RPG Game Interest Check
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2016, 10:05:18 pm »

Think it's going to be a suggestion game, so wait lists aren't exactly required.
Oh, I saw RPG and assumed incorrectly.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2016, 10:01:05 am »

It's cool. Title should probably read RPG SG (Role Playing Game Suggestion Game). Maybe we'll see about changing that or something. Point being this helps with the absentee player problem by the voting suggestion game model. It also more than compensates by having multiple individuals working together for small group tactics so you're at least indirectly dealing with more than one person.

Anyhow, working on background specific to world and more local matters, including a lovely cult or two for you to deal with. Map may be terrible. It's a feature, not a bug, because everyone wanted it simpler.

Also working on area specifics later on etc. Right now is kind of a crazy time, but yeah.

The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

I, Writer

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm all the way up, and nothing can stop me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2016, 10:04:42 am »

I have an idea that might be able to work. I was going to try it as an SG in the future and I still might, so as to not take steam from this project. I'll keep it in my pocket and wait for the GM to ask. Otherwise, I'm interested, SG or RPG. Doesn't matter which. Feel free to ask me for help.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2016, 09:13:46 am »

Wow. This is actually moving pretty fast. I'm surprised people seem ready to jump right into it like this and help out even. Not sure I'm ready for that just yet. That's kinda why it was just an interest check to see if I should put in the work and stuff.

T. has been really helpful here and in the other thread. Holy crap.

I still wanna do this but I might need some time to put things all together. I really hope I didn't get people's hopes up too fast.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 09:32:11 am by Transcendant »
Pages: 1 [2]