Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sunrise Academy - Sunshine and Rainbows Edition  (Read 1523 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Sunrise Academy - Sunshine and Rainbows Edition
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2016, 10:02:04 pm »

activates emergency bunker
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2016, 10:02:56 pm »

So....Do that?

Problem: The kind I had in mind is less "refined individual with a particular diet" and more "person who may occasional go berserk and tear the nearest living thing to pieces to feed" and not really suited to fluffy magic school.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2016, 10:04:50 pm »

So middle ground of 'will occasionally flip out and need blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood'?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2016, 10:15:01 pm »

I could always just make the Shadestyle trademark 'Bloooooood Ocean', but substitute the koolaid for blood.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.
Pages: 1 [2]