Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What kind of RPG should I run?

A standard Adventuring Party setup in a High-Fantasy Surreal Stone-Age World with no Metals
- 1 (4%)
The Party is made up of Monster Hunters in a High-Fantasy Urban-World with Modern Technology, but No Modern Weapons
- 2 (8%)
An Evil Monster Campaign in a standard High-Fantasy Medieval World
- 9 (36%)
A standard Adventuring Party setup in a World made up of Floating Islands, probably with Steam-Punk, or Dungeon-Punk elements
- 3 (12%)
A Combination of Option #3 and Option #4
- 10 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: I'm thinking of running an Unconventional Fantasy RPG, (Interest Check/Poll)  (Read 3905 times)

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ardent Debater: Will the floating island game take place in the Super-Sargasso sea?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ardent Debater: Will the floating island game take place in the Super-Sargasso sea?

No, it won't. But that is an interesting idea.

Alright, the Vote Results are very close, and I don't have a reliable way of determining how many want a Combination of #3 and #5, so I'm going to start a new Poll, the Poll will be open for 42 hours. After that, I'll start the Game Thread.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Ooooh, is it too late to interest?

Probably...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Everyone, I've gone through several major events, and I haven't been able to post with any regularity recently. I don't have the time to maintain my other Threads, but I will attempt to see this one through. As it's been over a week, I'll wait 42 hours for votes in the Poll. Thank You all.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile

Everyone, I've gone through several major events, and I haven't been able to post with any regularity recently. I don't have the time to maintain my other Threads, but I will attempt to see this one through. As it's been over a week, I'll wait 42 hours for votes in the Poll. Thank You all.

You are going to wait 42 hours for what exactly? You haven't reset the poll.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Till closing it???
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile

is this actually happening?
cause it looks fun
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.
Pages: 1 2 [3]