Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Blightfall - someone broke the world plz fix  (Read 30641 times)

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Blightfall - someone broke the world plz fix
« Reply #120 on: November 24, 2015, 12:09:58 pm »

Oh, haha, I forgot we had two threads for this (and this isn't the one for my videos!). I haven't been on the server for ages, so no idea if anyone is playing. I simply don't have the time. :/

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
Re: Blightfall - someone broke the world plz fix
« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2016, 02:55:18 pm »

Any interest in a new Blightfall server?  I rediscovered it (by which I mean it was lying around, I tripped over it, and then didn't get back up for like three days straight).  I've got a home server with a fresh world up and running that can probably shove 6gb of RAM at it and isn't doing much else.  Any takers?  If I see like 3-4 people interested, I'll set up a new topic and start whitelisting folks.  Optional voice server too, I dunno what app the kids are using these days.

I've never beaten it, my gaming PC doesn't have good enough graphics to handle the endgame content, and I haven't done half the cool things people are talking about here, but I'd love to support people doing that!  I think my calling in life is to set up a farm and spend most of my time handing out lunchboxes or other menial labor.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 02:57:48 pm by Sowelu »
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]