Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Monster Breeder! (SG)  (Read 12044 times)

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Breeder! (SG)
« Reply #135 on: July 27, 2015, 05:23:11 am »

((bump, and I still cant believe you guys did not take the special egg, hey gm can we get it later?))

Since the GM hasn't posted the update yet. +1 (I think that this action will be quick enough that it won't take the entire day.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 29, 2015, 04:57:59 pm »

This was looking quite fun, are you feeling it yet Cheesecake?
One wheel short of a wagon

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 30, 2015, 07:01:41 pm »

This was looking quite fun, are you feeling it yet Cheesecake?
+1
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 30, 2015, 07:14:41 pm »

I am i terested in what will be done with this.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 17, 2015, 03:41:30 pm »

I really hope that this isn't a dead thread via gm AWOD. I have been enjoying it. Also, Cheesecake if you read this, mind if I create a varient on your game. I'm interested in blending a magic  based thing like ARS Magica, Thaumcraft, etc. with  something like Monster Breeder.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 17, 2015, 11:14:17 pm »

Sure, I don't mind if you create a variant of this.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]