Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: YOU IS GIANT! (SG)  (Read 2648 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: YOU IS GIANT! (SG)
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2015, 03:22:39 pm »

SMASH PUNY OGRESIERIAFDCSDASDCXSSSS

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2015, 03:38:05 pm »

Accept then smash trunk to Neumiens face

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2015, 04:38:27 pm »

I mean our club is larger than his entire body. GROB SMASH!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2015, 04:43:44 pm »

Battle by flirting with Nuemen!
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2015, 06:42:34 pm »

I mean our club is larger than his entire body. GROB SMASH!
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2015, 02:52:20 pm »

An Incredibly One-Sided Massacre!

Grob thinks about flirting and playing boulder-scroll-machete with Neumen but thinks it wouldn't stop Neumen nearly as well as her Trusty Wooden Tree Club would. Grob raises her Trust Wooden Tree Club above her head and yells,

"GROB SMASH!!!"

Neumen starts crying with fear and chucks his boulder at Grob's chest. Grob isn't exactly the bestest at dodging but Neumen's boulder didn't even get within Little People lengths of her. Grob closes the distance between Grob and Neumen with just two footsteps and swings her Trusty Wooden Tree Club at Neumen's head as hard as Grob can. Neumen tries to block with his puny Wooden Tree Club but it gets broke into 9 different pieces and Grob doesn't know how many splinters. Unfortunately, Some of those Splinters flew into Grob's arm! And Grob thinks they'll be really hard to get out. Grob's Trusty Wooden Tree Club keeps coming though and bruises up Neumen's face really really badly, Neumen stands up for a little bit then Grob punches his throat and Neumen sinks to his knees and speaks, Grob must've messed up his vocal cords because Neumen sounds different.

"Neumen Give Up! Please No kill Neumen, He leave if you No want him here, He'll even give you Shinies, Just No Hurt Neumen, Please."

"Me Think about it."

Neumen looks Grob in the eyes and Grob sees that he's crying. When the other Ogres see Neumen lost they bow down to Grob. That probably means Grob has Won! But what should Grob do with Neumen? Hmm, Grob think about that later, Now Grob eats Moo-moos!

Yet Another Incredibly One-Sided Massacre Later...

Grob and Her new Ogre Friendses eatses lots and lots of Moo-moos and now they're all Glutted with Food. There's even two days of Moo-moo meat leftover for Grob's Tribe! There's still Moo-moo herds around, It's just most of them is far far away, Grob can't really blame them, to be honest. The Sheepies are just fine with the Ogres and haven't left yet. It's Night-time now. Grob sees Neumen curled up into a fetal position and was sobbing over his lost Battle with Grob. The Littlest Ogre talks to Grob again and says,

"Grob, What should Tribe do with Neumen? As soon as you make decision we can take a nap and leave for Camp tomorrow."

Grob thinks the Little Ogres voice has changed but he's right. What should Grob do about Neumen?

Spoiler: Grob! (click to show/hide)

Back to OOC!

OK, Neumen bombed two Willpower Rolls and Grob rolled a 20 on a dodge roll, It was an interesting fight to GM, To say the least. Sentient Bowtie, Can you please stop suggesting that Grob flirts with Ogres? It's not that kind of game. Also, I'll set up a Tribe Spoiler as soon as Grob and the other Ogres reach the campsite.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 03:06:59 pm by Ardent Debater »

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2015, 03:02:59 pm »

Grob should console Neumen, he can't be all that bad you know? If anything he was trying to protect his tribe.
I've lost control of my life.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2015, 03:07:19 pm »

Give Neumen a Grob pat, and tell him he can be mini leader as long as he always follows Grob.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2015, 03:12:45 pm »

The little ogres have smaller hands, so should be better at removing splinters. Haves ogres remove splinters

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2015, 03:15:54 pm »

The little ogres have smaller hands, so should be better at removing splinters. Haves ogres remove splinters

Thatsa good idea +1
I've lost control of my life.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2015, 04:04:06 pm »

((:P))

Thatsa good idea +1
+1
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 2 [3]