Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: YOU IS GIANT! (SG)  (Read 2649 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: YOU IS GIANT! (SG)
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2015, 03:36:31 pm »

German too.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2015, 03:38:28 pm »

Grob is a fitting name for a giant, given that it's translated roughly to coarse in Slovenian :v
Anyway,
Go over to the herds. Watch out for little people.
+1.
+1
Black lives matter.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2015, 05:49:22 pm »

> Eat many Moo-Moos. Grow biggerer.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2015, 06:01:41 pm »

We need those moo-moos for long journey.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2015, 06:16:07 pm »

We need those moo-moos for long journey.
Journey to where? Moo-moos are right here.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2015, 06:20:22 pm »

I want to check out the grass things but we don't have enough food.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2015, 09:32:06 am »

Moo-moo Consumption!

Grob sits down and thinks about what's probably best to do for an hour or two, Grob don't really care. Grob got hungry while she was thinking so now there isn't any Moo-moo meat left in her pocketses so Grob figures the best thing to do is get more food and watch out for Little People on the way to the Moo-moo herds. Grob starts walking to the nearest Moo-moo herd.

About thirty minutes later...

Grob was almost to Moo-moo herds when she saw some Not-so Little Peoples standing next to one of the Moo-moo herds.here is Four of them and the smallerest is 9 feet tall and the biggerest is almost 15 feet tall, 'Course, Grob is somewhere around 30 feet tall but the Not-so Little Peoples look dangerous and the tallest has a small tree club, the others don't have smashing tools but they is tough looking to, Grob thinks these is Ogres. Oh No, They sees her! They walk over to Grob and the Club-wielder says something,

"THIS IS OUR TORRIRORY, TORRI- TERRUR-, NEVER MIND, IT'S OUR LAND AND YOU CAN'T HAVE OUR MOO-MOOS OR OUR SHEEPIES, OR THE TUSK-BEASTS, 'CAUSE ME SAID SO. ME IS NEUMEN AND ME IS BIGGEST AND STRONGEST OGRE EVER. YOU LEAVE OR GIVE US YOUR SHINIES RIGHT NOW!"

Grob realizes that these Ogres might have something to do with the grass mounds, But what would they have to do with them. Grob not know what to do, There isn't any more Moo-moo herds besides these and Grob needs to get more tasties soon, Or else her tummy will hurt really really badly...

Spoiler: Grob! (click to show/hide)

Back to OOC!

OK, Sorry Guys, Grob just rolled a 1 on a 1d20 for an encounter and then rolled an 18 to see how dangerous they were. I look forward to seeing the new posts.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 03:04:48 pm by Ardent Debater »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2015, 09:41:09 am »

SMASH LITTLE BIG LEADER! ROAR AT DUMB DUMB TOADY MEN!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2015, 09:53:56 am »

FLIRT WITH THE MEAN TREE-CLUB MAN
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2015, 10:18:32 am »

"But grob NEED moo moos or her tummy will hurt. Can grob Do something for moo moos? get rid of rock? Make better Tree smasher for you?"
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 11:00:17 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2015, 10:34:27 am »

Maybe they're in a sharing mood? Is they nice little Ogresies? I say extend friendship!
I've lost control of my life.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2015, 10:38:22 am »

SMASH LITTLE BIG LEADER! ROAR AT DUMB DUMB TOADY MEN!
+1 ARE MOO MOOS NOW FOR BEING SO RIDUE...*thinks* RUDE.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2015, 10:58:16 am »

SMASH PUNY LITTLER THAN YOU PEOPLE

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2015, 02:53:52 pm »

Attempted Negotiation/Violent Smashing!

Grob thinks about flirting with Neumen but then decides against it, For obvious reasons. Besides Grob is no ready for a relationship right now. Grob thinks about sharing, but then decides against it. They was Rude to Grob and now the Moo-moos belongs to Grob, If Grob has to she'll take them from the meanie Ogres with her Trusty Wooden Tree Club! Grob decides to scare the Not-so Little Peoples away with her Hugeness, Because Grob no want a Fight with them, They is small but they is still big enough to Hurt Grob if things go badly. Grob shakes her Trusty Wooden Tree Club around and bellows,

"THESE MOO-MOOS BELONGS TO GROB NOW! LEAVE OR ELSE GROB SMASHES OGRESIES!"

Surprisingly, Grob's Yelling worked on all of the Ogres except for Neumen. All the other Ogres start to run towards the mysterious riverside grass lumps but then Neumen shouts and makes them stop,

"YOU COWARDS! WE IS MANY, SHE IS JUST ONE! WE CAN SMASHES HER IF WE WANTSES TO, WE IS STRONG AND SHE IS WEAK! SO SAYS BIG CHIEF NEUMEN, AND YOU'D BETTER LISTEN!"

The other Ogres start hesitantly grabbing large rocks and one unlucky Moo-moo Bull to use as weapons but then the littlest Ogre speaks up,

"Neumen, Why You want us to help you fight? You says You Big Chief just 'Cause You is Biggest and Strongest But Me thinks that Grob here is Stronger than Big Chief 'Cause a Real Big Chief no need Tribe to fight for him. Me says Grob make better Big Chief than Neumen, Me no want to fight Grob for Neumen just because Neumen is scared of being smashed. If Big Chief's Really Strong as he say he can Fight Grob over the Chiefhood, 'Cause I won't."

The little Ogre throws his Rock back down on the ground and grunts. The other Ogres look a little bit unsure of Neumen and they all seem to agree with the little Ogre. Once Neumen figures out that the other Ogres don't wanna help him fight he gets angry and holds his club up to Grob.

"OK THEN, TRIBE THINKS ME NO STRONG. WELL ME PROVE TRIBE WRONG RIGHT NOW. IF GROB CHEATS AND WINS THEN SHE CAN HAVE ALL OF THESE STUPID MOO-MOOS, OUR CAMP AND BOSS AROUND THESE NUMBSKULLS, BUT IF NEUMEN WINS THEN GROB GETS DEAD AND THEN NEUMEN STAYS CHIEF. WHAT YOU SAY DUMMY HEAD, DO YOU ACCEPT NEUMEN'S CHALLENGE? HEH, DUMMY HEAD, NEUMEN IS CLEVERER THAN HE THOUGHT."

Grob doesn't know whether or not she should fight Neumen, after all he's wearing a lot of Thick Moo-moo hides that look really hard to bite through and he also has a Big Boulder and Wooden Tree Club in his hands... What should Grob do?

Spoiler: Grob! (click to show/hide)

Back to OOC!

Well, Those were some weird rolls. Enjoy Posting. Also, Should I keep using Bolded Green as Grob's Text color, or should it be something else?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 03:05:21 pm by Ardent Debater »

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2015, 02:59:11 pm »

Grob should engage him in an extreme match of rock-paper-scissors!

The colours are fine by me, though for some reason I feel like orange is the colour of ogres.
I've lost control of my life.
Pages: 1 [2] 3