Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Minecraft 1.8: Oceanic Ruins, Bunnies & More! - Survival Multiplayer  (Read 18150 times)

evilnancyreagan

• Bay Watcher
  • not regular type
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft 1.8: Oceanic Ruins, Bunnies & More! - Survival Multiplayer
« Reply #150 on: January 06, 2015, 01:34:59 pm »

Was about to jump on for no reason in particular, but I can't access the server, using either the IP address in the subreddit or the one I was sent via PM a bit ago (at least a month).  Anyone else having a problem connecting?

Yeah, we change IPs rather frequently and I can't be assed to message everyone whose played on the server, ever--each time we do so, I simply provide it upon request.

I've sent you the latest IP but, all of our group is busy enjoying their Christmas bounty of new games and catching up on their backlogs before we embark on our new Minecraft endeavor. Our classic, legacy world will remain up and available for the foreseeable future but, until either Mojang or the modding community step-up and breathe fresh air into 1.8 with new content, I don't anticipate to see much activity in that world. However, by then I would expect most people to have long moved on, at that point we would be in a position to reevaluate what we want from 1.8 and revisit it with the lessons we have learned over the past year and a more focused intent.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]