Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: goblin siege with undead?  (Read 2813 times)

Aristion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: goblin siege with undead?
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2014, 07:34:35 pm »

Well compared to one of my last necromancer related sieges, the necromancer that came with the undead was a clown. A F***ING CLOWN! However for whatever reason of which is unknown, the clown was not friendly to the undead that he brought who were all goblins. Even in the town, it was goblin undead. Just goblins.
I kept imagining this guy go "By Armok, not the dead roaches! Oh gods the hamsters oh the dwarfmanity!"
Devotes several hours a day making vampires an endangered species.

Urist McVoyager

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2014, 10:34:00 pm »

Revenants are zombies which come back with their minds and memories intact. There are zombie movies where the zombies aren't any more evil than their human selves.

Thisfox

• Bay Watcher
  • Vixen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2014, 12:46:19 am »

...then you'd quite possibly see entire civilizations turned into zombies. But they wouldn't send caravans or diplomats, they's just send lots and lots of zombies.

...awfully disappointing caravan THAT was. And they didn't want any of our trade goods except the Prepared Yak Brains anyhow. Seems fair, no one in this fort likes Prepared Yak Brains much anyway. Just wishing they'd been willing to take away some of our Yak Tallow Roasts as well. We have pleeeenty of those... Makes me look forward to the sodding Elvish caravan...

Now what WOULD be cool would be the caravan arriving being pulled by zombie beasts of burden...

(Yes, yes, I know, I'm just having some fun.)
Mules gotta spleen. Dwarfs gotta eat.
Thisfox likes aquifers, olivine, Forgotten Beasts for their imagination, & dorfs for their stupidity. She prefers to consume gin & tonic. She absolutely detests Facebook.
"Urist McMason died out of pure spite to make you wonder why he was suddenly dead"
Oh god... Plump Helmet Man Mimes!

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2014, 07:52:42 am »

Obviously the goblins kidnapped a couple of zombie babies and raised them.
siggy Sig sigs the sig.

When's the combat overhaul coming up? A few updates down the line?
Next up.  Certainly before the next version is worked on.

I would not hold by breath. AFAIK next in line is "fruit harvesting".
The entire content consists of senseless murder, a pile of faceless naked women and zero regard for human life in general, all in the service of the protagonist's base impulses. It is clearly a cry for help from a neglected, self absorbed and disempowered juvenile badly in need of affectionate guidance. What a sad, sad display.
Pages: 1 [2]