Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dodokamost: Now with extra Wars!  (Read 517 times)

melkorp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Dodokamost: Now with extra Wars!
« on: September 12, 2014, 10:40:03 am »

Been playing since 2008 but this has somehow never come up: apparently the Fated Furnaces, my civ, is already at war with a goblin and elven civ. 

So, today, a vile, green force of darkness is advancing on our silver gate, while two elven ambushes have just popped off.  I cannot wait until the two forces meet beneath our shiny new murder hole! Maybe I'll lock them in the foyer and see if they make friends!  Maybe I'll see if Elite-Dwarven-crossbowman-two-stories-up-behind-carved-fortifications > Elite elven swordsman!  Maybe today's the day to test out my new doormat of many bridges! 

Best year 2 ever.  Please share if you've known the gift of multiple wars you don't even need to start.  Anyone hit the trifecta of all three races?
He he he.  Yeah, it almost looks done...  alas...  those who are in your teens, hold on until your twenties...  those in your twenties, your thirties...  others, cling to life as you are able...It should be pretty fun though.

TheHossofMoss

• Bay Watcher
  • "Man muss Heu machen, solange die Sonne scheint."
    • View Profile
Re: Dodokamost: Now with extra Wars!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 12:50:53 pm »

You mean.... Elf Claus comes and leaves Elfinite for you too? In addition to Goblin Claus? Your dwarves must have been extra good this year!
On the Fifth Day of Axemas, my love saved the fort from...
Five sieging Werebeasts, four Giant Dingoes, three sneaky Thieves, two drunken Black bears, and a Titan killing spree!

melkorp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dodokamost: Now with extra Wars!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 10:25:24 pm »

Elite crossbow dwarf > goblin lasher > elite elven swordsman.  Simultaneous sieges are beautiful. We are definitely murdering human caravans and diplomats now.   
He he he.  Yeah, it almost looks done...  alas...  those who are in your teens, hold on until your twenties...  those in your twenties, your thirties...  others, cling to life as you are able...It should be pretty fun though.