Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Centralia Incident  (Read 2074 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Centralia Incident
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2014, 09:40:05 pm »

Name: Scumpiper

Ye, dis be gut time to be me. Me luk for a reech goy, I killim and take his rags, and pretent to bi he!
    Translation: "Yes, this is a good time to be myself, if I might say so. I plan to search around to find a noble, subdue him using an improvised club, take his clothes and assume his identity. Make sure to finish the poor sod off."
You fail to find any nobles, and the guards see you, they beat you and thow you outside, with a death warning if you return.
Mud will scout the entrances to the ships and look for ways that a small force can enter without detection.  If there appear to be no such ways, he will at least note which entrances are more lightly guarded.
You are discovered, and thrown out, with a death warning on your head
I am Frederika Schnapps, sucked from a parallel timeline whilst trying to prevent a certain group from preventing the fire, I'm now stuck on this world with nothing but the clothes on my back, a dart gun, and a dapper bowler hat.

Creep up on the guards.
You creep up to the guards, and proceed to kill them, and escape without trouble, or at least, you imagined that, being trapped in your asylum, since the guards decided to leave without releasing any of you.
>Respawn as the lone Mexican on the planet.

>Open a Mexican restaurant selling chunky salsa.
There should be plenty of vacant shops what with the end of the world approaching!
You open a restaurant, but no one is there to eat your things, since that is where a vault has broken open, and spewing flame.
@Nidilap
"Next." says a guard near a ship registration unit, signifying a vacancy, your vacancy, and you weren't allowed in the ship. You have no royal blood, and you just short of making the bribe. Hearing those words merely cemented the fact that you need in, NOW. But how?

Use stealth gained from years of being an urchin. An air duct before flight seems like a good idea.
Unfortunately, you find no air ducts.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2014, 10:13:07 pm »

sneak through Cargo Bay
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Nunzillor

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2014, 10:15:17 pm »

Organize a protest in front of the local government's offices.  Bring signs with amusing slogans and try to seem noble for the media.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2014, 11:49:18 pm »

Name: William Barkley

I quickly gather up all the funds I have, being a criminal mastermind with connections. It should easily be more then the needed bribe.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2014, 04:35:38 am »

I shall assemble some C4 from the products that people throw away.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 [2]