Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]

Author Topic: Pokemon Rivals - The next generation [one spot open]  (Read 22512 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Rivals - The next generation [one spot open]
« Reply #450 on: February 17, 2014, 10:16:02 am »

Seems to be so, unfortunately. Maybe we could at least put it on hiatus until the others have more time?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: February 17, 2014, 10:23:12 am »

well, I guess
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: February 17, 2014, 07:04:59 pm »

A couple days to a week without activity =/= dead.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 18, 2014, 01:56:01 pm »

Someone just meantioned thread death, but if this continues can I join?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 18, 2014, 02:00:17 pm »

err, sure. I'll give it until the weekend before I declare the next turn, so just go ahead and make teams for turn 1, 2, 3 etc. I'm a bit lazy right now, but there's more than once instance in the thread where I go over the process of new people replacing new people in detail. feel free to PM me if you have questions.

and of course, feel free to already get some battles on the way.

as already stated, I have already finished all battles for this round, so I'll wait until the new rounde comes along until I get back into activity, everyone else may feel free to ignore my inactivity and do the battles they are still missing
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 18, 2014, 02:02:43 pm »

I'll be sitting around in Art for a while if anyone still needs the gym battle or round 5 (also rounds 1-4 for Erils). I'll be doing work at the same time, so if I'm AFK please just wait a bit and I'll be back.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 18, 2014, 02:06:10 pm »

for better organisation:

all fields with less than 5 marks mean a battle is missing

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: February 23, 2014, 05:17:36 am »

Well, as announced, time to start round 6...even if round 5 has not really progressed much. You guys really need to try and battle more often. oh well

ROUND 6

You now gain a 6th pokemon, from one of thr routes ahead. From now on onwards, all pokemon will have their full EVS invested. Add a new item to your inventory.
This rounds Gym is the ice gym, under Rolepgeeks rule - I am suspecting this will be pretty challenging. Defeat it to gain access to all ice TMs and a bonus item of your choice

Please keep the thread bumped and always post here when you are on showdown, to keep people informed, it makes it much more likely that others will soon come onto showdown too, instead of waiting in silence

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 23, 2014, 08:57:09 pm »

I was sick this weekend, and unavailable. For that I apologize.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: February 24, 2014, 04:22:00 am »

no problem, when you are sick, you are sick, nothing to apologize about

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 24, 2014, 01:44:56 pm »

bump, am on showdown
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]