Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31

Author Topic: Pokemon Rivals - The next generation [one spot open]  (Read 22516 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Rivals - The next generation [one spot open]
« Reply #420 on: January 28, 2014, 07:24:29 pm »

When was crawdaunt faster than lucario?
Was he usng Aqua Jet, at the time by chance?

Because I have put exactly 0 EVs into speed for Crawdaunt.

Edit: Unless you were referring to Ludicolo, in which case I think I figured out what you mean. Buerbin forgot to level up Ludicolo to level 50.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 07:29:32 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 29, 2014, 12:31:28 am »

Hmm, thanks for catching that. I didn't notice it against you. They're level 50 in the battles with Akroma, but apparently my team reverted to a partially updated state before I battled you. Togekiss, Bronzong, and Ludicolo were all level 40. :/
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 02:17:33 pm by Bluerobin »
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: January 29, 2014, 03:36:13 am »

that makes a huge difference, so perhaps that battle should be redone

edit: also, am on showdown right now

Kansa, UltraValican, Paladin, please make your choice for the fifth mon soon
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 07:52:04 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 29, 2014, 11:25:40 am »

Alright, now the team straight up disappeared from this computer. I wonder if there's some weird admin settings going on. Oh well, I have the team in my email and I double checked it, so I should be good to go. I'll be around in about an hour for gym battles and round 5 if you guys make choices and want to keep this tourney going.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: January 29, 2014, 11:58:46 am »

Ok I've finally decided on my choice of a pokemon and it is Barbaracle. With the routes currently available is that ok?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 12:16:44 pm by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 29, 2014, 12:28:40 pm »

Well, lets see, an salt-water clam that anchors itself to the sides of cliffs, ships and tidal zones...in front are an urban zone with heavy industry, a deep coal mine and an abandoned dwarven-hold.

difficult. if you can come up with a convincing reason why there'd be a barbacle...maybe. I can't really think of one
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: January 29, 2014, 12:50:25 pm »

Hmm it would make a lot of sense for there to be Binacle and Barbaracle near the docks in Quatown, but I don't think we really use the cities themselves as routes to catch things from.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 29, 2014, 01:01:13 pm »

Hmm..I guess that works. Sure, take Barbacle from the urban zone

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 29, 2014, 01:13:04 pm »

Awesome thank you :)

I'll write up the rp later

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 01:35:09 pm by Kansa »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 29, 2014, 01:31:33 pm »

oho, focus sash I see...worrying...but can be dealt with

which reminds me, Rolep, please post your charsheet

1Hp decides the match

Maybe I shouldn't run a set-up Haxorus with life-orb... it's strong enough to withstand most things it switches into, but then only gets a few moves with life orb..
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 01:59:53 pm by Akroma »

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 29, 2014, 02:16:09 pm »

As Akroma has already posted up my battle against her here are the two battles against Bluerobin

Gym Battle

Round 5 battle

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 30, 2014, 07:53:59 am »

Awaiting battles in arts.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 31, 2014, 10:47:32 am »

Bump  come on guys

paladin, valican, are you still with us?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 11:06:49 am by Akroma »

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 31, 2014, 07:12:16 pm »

Decided on my prize now , I'll take Flash Cannon TM. Also, is there an Items Clause?
Yangus has been wondering if Chili's diet of berries and tofu is working. It seems to be growing, but it seems a lot hungrier than usually. And with a maw like that, he might have to start spending some more time letting loose in some lakes for...exercise

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mt.Venir and Crazy-D (click to show/hide)

Pokemon: Azazel(Scrafty), Enrico(Nidoking), Puck(Gengar), Chili(Eeelecktross), Crazy-D(Steelix)
Items: LeftoversX2, Lifeorv, Blacksludge, Expert Belt, Giga Drain, Flash Cannon
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: February 02, 2014, 10:18:30 am »

Bump. Am on showdown

there is no item clause
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31