Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Cardboard Box Fortress  (Read 6124 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Cardboard Box Fortress
« Reply #135 on: November 04, 2013, 01:15:13 pm »

I pull a flag out of the pocket that SCP-184 was in for so long, and try to get Hugo's attention towards a rift in reality to the 'If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall' universe that just cropped up near the ruins of the factory.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2013, 01:22:04 pm »

I pull a flag out of the pocket that SCP-184 was in for so long, and try to get Hugo's attention towards a rift in reality to the 'If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall' universe that just cropped up near the ruins of the factory.

NO. One version of me and you running around is enough. I go and attempt to close this rift.

Also, the last thing that place needs is a box full of insane people.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2013, 01:25:39 pm »

NO. One version of me and you running around is enough. I go and attempt to close this rift.

Also, the last thing that place needs is a box full of insane people.

(As I recall, I am dead there, so we only have to worry about you.  Also, by mentioning that, you brought this on yourself...)

I watch as the dragon version of Hugo appears on this side of the rift with Clockwork Hugo, as God Tier Hugo closes the rift through various exploitations that ran off of the luck of his God Tier.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 04, 2013, 01:30:13 pm »

Now I'm suspecting you opened that rift because you were bored.

While I'm distracted by whatever massive paradox this must be causing, bee's take the box to Mars, because mars can only be improved by a larch influx of bees and the bees know earth is fucked because the world's two largest nations are using their elite fighting forces to blow up box factories.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #139 on: November 04, 2013, 04:41:14 pm »

There, angry demonfinishs fully on reading on how to use magic, right before he suffocates to death ((really bored :P)) then suddenly...

A very tiny Earth Wisp of the Nature has appeared where the corpse of the demon died!

"scree scree I'm scree scree lost scree scree"
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 04, 2013, 05:33:46 pm »

While I'm distracted by whatever massive paradox this must be causing...

(Actually, since all three are from different universes (kinda, spit of regular who turned to dragon and clockwork messes with that logic a bit), there is no paradox occurring.  We're safe from that.)

Now I'm suspecting you opened that rift because you were bored.

(I find this mildly insulting.  That is for shenanigans.  LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT I HAVE DONE IF I WAS BORED!  (I'm not bored right now, just making canon what would have happened if I was bored, because I took your statement as a challenge.))

I watch as the cardboard box returns to earth, and combines with all the other cardboard boxes on the planet to form a massive sphere that launches into another dimension that somehow manages to maintain heat and light without a source.  Before that, however, based on sounds inside, the inhabitants are scattered throughout the entirety of the structure.  All who are outside the box within my visible range are sucked in.  I do not notice wherein they go, because I am busy trying to hang onto Nepeta, so that I at least am nearby someone when I enter.  It is unsuccessful, and we both enter at different points.  A massive rush of air goes into the box, signifying that the box has gained enough interior space to have all its interior dimensions be large enough that a dragon could comfortably fit inside, with the air pressure optimal for habitation.  The interior walls change to a metallic substance with the same appearance as cardboard in order to prevent air leaks, and the 'doors' in the shape of large cardboard box lids appear to have a method for sealing off in case of 'hull breach'.

With nothing better to do, I go searching for Nepeta, who is the only person I have a rough idea of their location.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 09:12:33 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 04, 2013, 06:27:41 pm »

As the transformation of the box into an entirely non-boxlike form kind of defeats the purpose, I assume the box recombination happened to all the boring non-cardboard boxes back on Earth.

Meanwhile, on Mars, all of you in the box haven't noticed much change, as your air supply cannot escape the box, but there is somewhat less gravity. You have been in the box for a while now, and are getting hungry.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 04, 2013, 06:48:49 pm »

The main box goes back to normal from its self healing properties!
Crack-a-lack-a

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 04, 2013, 07:29:18 pm »

As the transformation of the box into an entirely non-boxlike form kind of defeats the purpose, I assume the box recombination happened to all the boring non-cardboard boxes back on Earth.

(It happened to the main box as well.  It's boxes stacked in the general shape of a sphere, but it is still all boxes.)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 04, 2013, 08:33:40 pm »

(But the main box is on Mars. If you want it, you'll have to fly your sphere-box-ship there and find it.)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 04, 2013, 09:13:41 pm »

(But the main box is on Mars. If you want it, you'll have to fly your sphere-box-ship there and find it.)

(Considering how it was the critical portion of the ship, I made an edit so that the intent is true.  Tell me if it should be edited back.)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 04, 2013, 10:03:24 pm »

(It shall be a space box adventure! THE QUEST FOR THE BOX ON MARS!)

RadtheCad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 05, 2013, 02:12:54 am »

I notice people getting hungry.  I whip a grille put of my briefcase, catch some bees, skewer them, and put them on the grille.  I then grab the late wer6's flamethrower and starts roastin'.

Char-grilled bees, anyone?
You have to kill your son or nuke the commonwealth.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]