Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Incredibly Generic Fantasy RTD: Turn Zero  (Read 1674 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Incredibly Generic Fantasy RTD (6/6 players, you will all die)
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 12:07:08 pm »

INCREDIBLY GENERIC FANTASY RTD:
TURN ZERO

Well, ain't that how it always is? Just sitting around, gabbing about orcs and dungeons and treasure when it turns out all six of you are, in fact, mighty adventurers.

The tavern barkeep leans down near your table. "You know, I hear that the ol' eastern Crypt has some 'items of great power,' if you know what I mean. I'd pay a mighty fine sum were any of you to find them for me."

A few tables over, a half-troll knocks a half-elf to the ground. This might be reason enough to pick a fight, but everyone knows half-elves are pansies and are always asking for it.

What will you do?

Spoiler: Serjaj (Ironyowl) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Oswald Horsa (Ochita) (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 04:42:08 pm by freeformschooler »

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Incredibly Generic Fantasy RTD: Turn Zero
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 12:11:46 pm »

Attempt to hit on Serjaj.

"Harharhhrhararlrharlrhlrah. hrharhhah. alhhrlhlrhlara." *Point suggestively toward mouth.* "hra rahar."
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2012, 02:40:54 pm »

It took Serjai a good ten seconds to figure out what the jawless guy was getting at. This was probably fairly obvious to everyone else, as her response was to stare at him for ten seconds with an odd expression, then recoil suddenly.

"Ugh no," she said, baffled at his attempts at... seduction? Whatever you call that. "I'm gonna go molest that half-elf now."

Ask troll if he's done with that. If yes, drag it over to us. If no, wait patiently for my turn.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2012, 03:46:09 pm »

Frederick: Challenge both the half-elf and the half-orc to duels for disrupting your conversation.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2012, 04:01:45 pm »

Monique: Punch Frederick in the snout to establish superiority. And for challenging the others.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2012, 04:13:01 pm »

Oswald: Watch whats happening, sip a drink.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2012, 04:50:54 pm »

Bertrem: Stand up for the half-elf. Seriously, if you guys are trying to be heroes you suck at it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 [2]