Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: dorfy things that happen to you in real life  (Read 3175 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: dorfy things that happen to you in real life
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2012, 07:43:25 pm »

Urist McItisnotlogical has mandated the production of one group assignment component.

Urist McFellowClassmate cancels Produce group assignment component(1): interrupted by laziness
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2012, 02:35:15 pm »

My wife has designated our entire attic a stockpile that accepts anything. ANYTHING.

WOAAAAAH!

Dyret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2012, 02:46:16 pm »

My wife has designated our entire attic a stockpile that accepts anything. ANYTHING.

Does that include food, corpses and refuse, cause personally I never let that stuff into my omnipile. :P

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2012, 03:17:55 pm »

Does that include food, corpses and refuse, cause personally I never let that stuff into my omnipile. :P

Anything.

Seraphim342

• Bay Watcher
  • Magma Cum Laude
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2012, 01:40:05 am »

Seraphim342 has been taken by a fey mood!
Seraphim342 has claimed an Asus Laptop!
Seraphim342 has begun construction of Gildedspires, a terrifying glacier reanimating embark!
Seraphim342 plays furiously!
Gildedspires has been struck down
Seraphim342 has been taken by melancholy

Really though, I basically get taken by moods sometimes irl and just start building stuff for no damned reason.  Recent artifacts include a wooden sword (of the highest quality if I do say so myself) carved out of a 2x4, a stirling-cycle engine made out of Arizona cans and JB-weld (less high-quality... barely turned the flywheel much less powered anything), some bastardized electronic gadgets made from salvage, and various motion-sensing exterior floodlights on my house installed to piss off my neighbor after he put one in that shines directly into my window.  Best part is I set it up so that when one goes on, they all go on which makes my house look like a prison going into lockdown every time a cat comes snooping around.  Was going to tie in an old Klaxon horn I salvaged off a ship but decided I'd rather not deal with the noise complaints.  "A Police ambush!  Curse them!" can't be solved with magma, alas. 
I like to think that on the other side of the world a human is walking on the beach, notices the water level suddenly drop twenty feet, and whispers "fucking dwarves."

"The cows seem to lose bowel control when launched... I consider this a feature."

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2012, 05:01:05 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You need to go to a doctor and check that out.You might be experiencing some serious issues.

Let a dwarf diagnostic you,before you know it,your arm will be amputated and it will be just fineeeee...

Seraphim342

• Bay Watcher
  • Magma Cum Laude
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2012, 06:49:59 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You need to go to a doctor and check that out.You might be experiencing some serious issues.

Let a dwarf diagnostic you,before you know it,your arm will be amputated and it will be just fineeeee...

Symptom of the line of work I'm in, I'm afraid.  Bored?  Build shit!
I like to think that on the other side of the world a human is walking on the beach, notices the water level suddenly drop twenty feet, and whispers "fucking dwarves."

"The cows seem to lose bowel control when launched... I consider this a feature."
Pages: 1 [2]