Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Vesohin | Last chance before the death of the thread  (Read 2732 times)

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vesohin | 2/6 spots filled
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2012, 10:44:20 pm »

@Criptfeind and Mesor: Would you mind filling in a bit of backstory? I want to have the character introductions be a little more varied than 'you all meet in a tavern in a city of adventure oh look an obvious quest hook'.

Also, I'll have an updated rules document up tomorrow with more skill information, that one paragraph that was missing from the skills section, and rules for animals. Has anybody seen any glaring issues with the current rules? If so, please tell me and I'll fix those before uploading the new file.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vesohin | 2/6 spots filled
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2012, 07:15:35 pm »

I think it's safe to say that very few people are interested in playing this. I've put up the updated rules with all the non-social skill blurbs added, if anybody wants to see it. If I get the expected response (that is, none), I'm going to let this thread dies and try again in a few weeks or something.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vesohin | Last chance before the death of the thread
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2012, 07:17:37 pm »

Right well. I am still interested. Just lazy. But yeah. As you say. Looks a little dead. Too bad.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2012, 09:57:59 pm »

I'll try to download the file and put a char up tomorrow. What about a battle cook? :P
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2012, 11:50:15 pm »

Hey, as long as the backstory is plausible*, go for it.

*Plausible means 'could theoretically happen in real life', by the way.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2012, 02:44:37 am »

I'd really like to join, but between work and the release of new ravnica i might be too short on time to start until next weekend.(ETA:5th of October)
also: can we leave the skills we are not invested in out of the character sheet?
also also: Would a noble of Osild be acquainted with sabre fencing?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 06:41:00 am by hachnslay »
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2012, 08:13:42 pm »

I was planning on having the first session on October 7th, if enough people are interested in playing. About the skills, you should leave them on the sheet. Remember that you'll need that spot to keep track of skill usages, since using skills levels them. And yes, a noble could definitely have skill at fencing.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2012, 06:20:12 am »

:( Apparently this has died ... no interest B12? really?
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2012, 08:21:21 pm »

Even if this survived, my family is going to be unexpectedly internetless for who-knows-how-long, so I'm not sure how I'd make it work.
Pages: 1 2 [3]