Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Most gruesome injuries  (Read 7012 times)

xana55

• Bay Watcher
  • Booze Detected: Initiating Drinking Protocal
    • View Profile
Re: Most gruesome injuries
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2012, 08:56:38 pm »

I had a dwarf get his whole body beaten to a pulp, both his legs broke and suffered motor nerve damage. He got extreme pain from nerve damage. He was stuck in the entry hall of pain and death for 3 (dwarven) months while we where sieged by goblins. Right when we broke the siege the poor dwarf passed out and was caught in a cage trap. While everyone was cleaning they took him back to the animal stock pile. I ordered them to build about a dozen cages and they actually got the one he was in down in the cages and I ordered them to link it to a lever but right when I released him he died of starvation/dehydration/exhaustion.
Urist The Foolish: Beheaded by a swarm of cats 379 BC.

MythagoWoods

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware it's deadly sway!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2012, 09:11:12 pm »

I tend to use the War Dog/Cat/Animal-splosion tactic for defense in my fort and I had just finished training the first brood of a War Saltwater Croc family so I had about 10 of them in the cage, a goblin snatcher got into my base, got spooked and chased out by a military dwarf and on his way out he stepped on the pressure plate.

Have you ever seen a goblin with 10 crocs latched onto his head?
My cows are war trainable. BEWARE THE BATTLE CATTLE!

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2012, 09:31:38 pm »

In adventure mode, after brief skirmish with bandits, I randomly stumbled across a companion's severed tongue on the battlefield. I didn't even notice anything wrong with him until I found it :o
Ah, yes, I thought something was amiss. Now I see. There's not enough terrible things in the lakes.

Speakafreak22

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2012, 10:05:51 pm »

Has anyone seen CaptDucks Snarlingurn videos? The everlasting fight between the amphibian woman and the FB went on for about 5 videos, they kept beating each other up but couldn't kill each other. It was pretty funny to watch.
Pages: 1 2 [3]