Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Mad Scientist RPG- turn 2: The landscaping is designed to foil players  (Read 7353 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Mad Scientist RPG- turn 2: The landscaping is designed to foil players
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2012, 12:56:49 am »

((in any case, the reason I mentioned it was because he took away the 'encumbered' tag, but left you with the reactor. I was just curious as to what happened to it, for my action.
Enough derailing dialogue, let's move on with the game.))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2012, 01:24:25 am »

(Still no turn till later- need sleep.)

"I can do fine without it, but if we have a clear shot I wouldn't mind. I can think up a few back alleys over to where they're keeping it. I think Bill is nearby, also. How many hounds do you think there are left?"

(OOC Stuff- no, I'm not trying to powergame here. Can I assume that John knows what building they're keeping the implant in? Also, is it fine if Bill is focused on internal systems, such as the brains, machinery, and computers? He would be worse at telekinesis-type stuff, but I feel it would make him more John-like. Also, a note about the knife- do you mind if it's a 4" blade lockback? I was thinking of a sheath knife at first, but a folding knife makes a lot more sense- thanks for that idea.)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2012, 01:40:02 am »

"I have no idea how many are left... But I know how easy it is to kill them. If I get some more chemicals, we could be in and out before they even notice. Plus, the school is the last place they'd look for us, if they're hunting us post-expulsion..."
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2012, 03:42:30 pm »

"Sounds good to me." Flicking open his knife before closing it and putting it back, he grinned, and said, "I can even get Bill to help- he can mess with their circuits." John called Bill and told him to get ready to go. "So, when do we go looking?" he asked Jack.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 06:48:30 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2012, 06:30:55 pm »

"Soon, hopefully. I need to get some more chemicals, and the school is the only place I know which would have them."
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 01:39:19 am by Tack »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2012, 06:49:23 pm »

((I thought your character was named Jake for a bit there. I fixed it.))

"Well, then we might as well go. Ready?"

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2012, 01:40:38 am »

"Hell, why not. I never got to say a proper goodbye anyway."

After a few hours I drop the drawer-drobe off at the motel and leave with John - heading back to the school.

((Who are we waiting on?))
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:57:15 pm by Tack »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2012, 02:51:49 pm »

Zakroff gave Eleanor a slight smile, and said "Hey Eleanor, why don't you watch TV for a bit? I have to talk to Sis for a bit, but then we're going to go on a trip." With that Eleanor gave a bit of a jump and ran into the living room, Zakroff can't remember why he gave her a body fit for a twenty year old, the difference between attitude and her body was ... disconcerting to say the least. With that he turned to his sister and spoke, "Hey Lani, sorry you had to take care of Eleanor, but some ... things have come up and I need to disappear for a bit, tell Mom and Dad not to worry and that I'll be in contact later. Now I got to go, I'll contact yo later." With that he walked over to Eleanor and tapped her on the shoulder before walking for the door, she followed close behind.

As they climbed down the stairs heading for street level Zakroff called Bill, and spoke up, "Hey you or J have any plans for an alternate residence? I doubt they're going to leave it at just this, and I don't trust the Dean's or his trusted students' inventions, I've seen those dogs an I don't want to see the second model."

Take Eleanor and start making my way away from the hotel for now, look for a place to lay low till we get a place to stay sorted out

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2012, 10:23:44 pm »

John goes with James through the back alleys towards the school. ((Just to make sure I'm not holding it up.))

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2012, 11:08:29 am »

I have too much going in life to do this right now guys. I'm sorry, and, if anybody wants my hashed together plans for a plot or my roll tables or DM rights on this, send me a PM. I'm just too busy with school and sports right now to be seriously into DMing.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2012, 09:51:43 am »

Damn. If I wasn't already juggling so many knives and so in love with my character, I'd do it straight up.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2012, 12:40:01 pm »

If I can find somebody to do my character instead of me, I'll try to GM it, though it'll be my first time and the schedule may not be the best.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]