Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: The demon.  (Read 13861 times)

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The demon.
« Reply #210 on: September 01, 2012, 06:01:23 pm »

How did we not have salt anyway? Are we that existentially challenged that we have no groceries?....

Yes, a few pages back it was specified that we haven't been shopping in a month and only have condiments.

Considering that our protagonist can't do his own shopping, summons demons based on input from antique dealers, releasing them without understanding the consequences, and can apparently summon demons, see the magic world, drive shadows around and talk to humanoid bugs...and yet after all that still be surprised and confused when his cat talks to him...I think the verdict here is Too Dumb To Live.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 01, 2012, 06:06:12 pm »

I would advise going to your kitchen and grabbing the first silver spoon you see. Better to have many defenses than one.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #212 on: September 01, 2012, 06:12:30 pm »

You go to the kitchen and are depressed by the fact that all your silverware is stainless steel.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 01, 2012, 06:13:49 pm »

We have a steak knife right? We kill ourselves, we can't get possessed, world is saved. Sorta. carving a protective circle into our own chest could help.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 01, 2012, 06:34:35 pm »

Groceries.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]