Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Roll to be Shaman King: Round one: Dawn of the first day  (Read 4991 times)

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be Shaman King: Round one: Dawn of the first day
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2012, 02:35:11 pm »

The sun slowly crept its way up over the horizon.  On the roof of a small building, a young man sat, his legs dangling over the edge and the ghostly form of a large polar bear behind him.

"A mere child?" Shinji said, smiling. "You sell me short nanook.  By the standards of almost any culture in the world I am a full adult, and most certainly by those of the Inuit that you are familiar with." He picked up a piece of mortar that had fallen off and tossed it in his hand a few times.  "Besides, I have strength enough to summon you do I not?  Perhaps I should demonstrate." He looked down into the alleyway bellow him at several hoodlums who seemed to be waiting for a passerby to mug.  "What do you think?  Will they do?"

((Then you don't mind if I post with lack of content as well?  :P ))
((You don't have an excuse  :P))
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2012, 02:37:33 pm »

Cargon watched as the young shaman trained, and if need be he assisted where it was necessary. The thought of his dream being fulfilled made him happy, but deep down he knew once it was accomplished his situation would change, he just wasn't sure how ...

Aid my shaman in his training

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2012, 05:05:55 pm »

Frostrend took a look at the alleyway, then looked back at this kid. "You do know the consequences if you die right?" He said with his usual deep voice. "And you DO know what happens if you kill any of them?" Frostrend could almost not hold back his hunger for more souls. "Well then, what are you waiting for?"

Watch as the kid tries attempts to prove himself yet again.

((@Phantom: Frostrend will always complain, and he will always be verbally Harrassing those he thinks aren't worthy. So Shinji will have to keep prooving himself to Frostrend.
Or, that's what I had in mind.  :P ))

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2012, 12:37:50 pm »

"If they do not have ill intent, then I will leave them be, if they do, then I have no mercy in my heart for them." He got up and walked back towards the stairwell.

Head down through the building and determine whether or not the people are actually muggers.

((I would expect no less.))
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]