Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Artifact Child  (Read 1534 times)

Tenth Speed Writer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
Artifact Child
« on: May 23, 2012, 07:11:26 pm »

Evidence I probably spend too much time on this game: a facebook status I posted while watching/playing with/being played with by my fiancé's little boy.

Code: [Select]
Christopher the Gooey Silliness

This is a Small Human Child. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is made of love and poop.
Engraved on it is a finely woven image of Thomas the Anthropomorphic Locomotive in cotton fabric.
It menaces with spikes of mashed potatoes.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 07:13:15 pm by Tenth Speed Writer »
Quote from: Pickled Tink
I don't believe in a standing army. I believe in cruel and unusual architecture.

Tenth Speed Writer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
Re: Artifact Child
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 07:14:35 pm »

... and now it is encircled with bands of foul substances.

There's a reason we call him Gooey.
Quote from: Pickled Tink
I don't believe in a standing army. I believe in cruel and unusual architecture.

Lich180

• Bay Watcher
  • Avatar by PlutoniumApe, "Urist McGuyFieri"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 07:30:30 pm »

Oh thank Armok I'm not the only one who does this at some point during the day...

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 07:51:06 pm »

Evidence I probably spend too much time on this game: a facebook status I posted while watching/playing with/being played with by my fiancé's little boy.

Christopher the Gooey Silliness

This is a Small Human Child. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is made of love and poop.
Engraved on it is a finely woven image of Thomas the Anthropomorphic Locomotive in cotton fabric.
It menaces with spikes of mashed potatoes.
That is so cool.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 10:25:11 pm »

This threasd is an excellent argument for reading the first part of the post first, and not skipping to the interesting-looking part.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

OMGTANGERINES

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 04:31:16 pm »

Hey, my nephew plays with Thomas the Tank too.
Also, mmmm, mashed perderders.
We were hoping for a constant fort at some point, having players in different time zones so that the fort never actually stopped running.  Come back overnight and find a giant penis has been constructed.  Glory to the penis gods.

Murgy

• Bay Watcher
  • Is one of the first of his kind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 06:30:03 pm »

"Thomas the Anthropomorphic Locomotive" is about to be engraved on every fortress wall I have available.
Quote from: Cruxador
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
I made a mod where giant spiders, snake-people, minotaurs, dwarves, and a gnome-like creature were all the same species.  In spite of being radically different sizes, a snake-person and a spider could get married and have a minotaur as a child.
A wonderful love story of a family that is truly without prejudice.