Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Let's Play Space Station 13  (Read 1590 times)

Deedicla

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Let's Play Space Station 13
« on: June 26, 2012, 08:59:37 pm »

I don't know how will this work out, but I'll make sure it's good, please post some ideas for how to implement this.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Space Station 13
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 09:02:04 pm »

People suggest a character, and a method of game play, and you implement it and record.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Deedicla

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 10:27:31 pm »

Very well, they would also post the servers

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 04:58:25 am »

People suggest a character, and a method of game play, and you implement it and record.

Just keep in mind that actually harming other characters, without first roleplaying it for 4,5 hours, is forbidden on Baystation12. Wizard/Traitor/Alien or not.
I just ramble incoherently for absolutely no reason.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 03:43:56 pm »

As an LP watcher, I suggest /tg/ or Goon. Much more funny to watch, as watching text in an LP is boring as hell.

Detonate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 01:13:22 am »

I don't know how will this work out, but I'll make sure it's good, please post some ideas for how to implement this.

Do a screenshot LP of /tg/. Goon is (literally) shit and Bay would be terrible for any kind of LP. Scientists and assistant tend to be the most interesting. All antagonist roles set to yes. Unless you can't do a certain antag role, it's not worth shitting up everyone's round for some LP hijinks. In true SS13 fashion, you must be a neckbearded man with a big afro. Hair and facial hair colours have to be horrible and conflicting. I suggest cyan and neon yellow. Red eyes too. Because you can.

Don't play on the second /tg/ server. It's usually 15-20 people and just filled with people who get their rocks off by having space men lay on top of each other. That or badminerry.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 01:24:12 am by Detonate »
Looks like that poison wasn`t good for their eyes at all.
I never thought I'd say this, but Nietzsche is just adorable.