Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress Clans  (Read 3788 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress Clans
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2012, 11:40:03 am »

Considering joining DFC, though really I need good TF2 team members.

jockmo42

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 06:10:29 pm »

How many DF Steam groups are there now?  I know I'm in the straight up "Dwarf Fortress" one from 2007, which may be the original.  It only has 97 members.  It'd be cool to see some unification on that end, since I know of at least three.

Pretty sure DFP has the most members (not sure about DFC, but I think they used to be private for some reason and only opened up later). DFP posts occasional dev blog announcements, or links to future of the fortress answers.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 12:39:52 am »

DFP has around 200 members more than DFC.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Chobeat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 09:06:00 am »

It's not exactly a clan but we had a regular bloodline game for a while and we are a good community (almost 700 people), supporting events, hangouts and organizing games: https://plus.google.com/b/103373139937626313951/103373139937626313951/posts
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 09:13:43 am by Chobeat »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2012, 04:05:02 pm »

Quote from: Steam Group
A few may leave, what with the possibility of Toady adding a Pony race or something stupid like that in order to satisfy the forum's newest wave of autistics, and not the creative Dwarfy kind either.
I'll pass.
Hm. That's highly offensive. I hate ponies. Well, when they aren't dismembered by a battleaxe anyway.
I don't hate ponies per se, I just don't want them to be in DF. Vanilla, anyways. The tyranid-pony mod I saw a while back looks interesting, though...

I'm not going to join any DF steam group, but I'm not on steam to begin with.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 [2]