Author Topic: No  (Read 5677 times)

flamoot

• Bay Watcher
  • Jack was a Legomaniac.
    • View Profile
    • ansistego
Re: No
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2011, 10:21:10 am »

I really thought I was getting that fortress back. I didn't have to mention I'd edited any raws. I'll ask again after the next release
Oh, someone finally died of thirst

Jack was a Legomaniac. Then they treated him with Thorazine. Now all he does is watch TV

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2011, 10:27:43 am »

Why am I reminded of Timecube?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2011, 10:32:03 am »

Reading this thread while half asleep and jetlagged is trippy!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2011, 10:48:36 am »

Okay, gonna be all serious face for a moment.

Flamoot dude, just give it up already.  I highly doubt that Toady (or any developer really) is gonna take the time to try and fix any individual's save game, particularly when both external utilities and modding are involved.  Chill out, get yourself a nice cuppa/beer/spliff and make a new fortress.  Take this as a lesson to back things up frequently when you're messing about with files.

Also, it's considered extremely poor etiquette to make many posts in a row on any forum.  We have a modify button.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2011, 11:18:28 am »

Can we just get this locked? Toady isn't gonna look at it and try to fix your problem. You modded it, therefore it's your problem.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2011, 12:31:15 pm »

Also, it's considered extremely poor etiquette to make many posts in a row on any forum.

Except if the posts are too long to fit into one post.

Although "It worked" "This is a nice fort" "Now it crashed" are not that long...

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]