Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Won't take the damn thread.  (Read 2321 times)

Oaktree

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Won't take the damn thread.
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2011, 03:13:00 pm »

i figured it out (in time thank god).

the stocks screen reported that i had a large amount of cave spider silk threads. upon shifting modes, i saw that these threads were not threads, but uncollected webs. i collected one, spun some silk, and got a friggin millstone. awesome. at least i didn't have to deal with a legendary militia commander with a named sword beserking.

Even if you don't need it for grinding you can install that millstone in some room where your dwarves can get estatic at seeing the craftsdwarfship of it.
Armorer McUrist cancels forge steel mailshirt, interrupted by minecart

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2011, 03:15:03 pm »

They never do.

Farashikud * Creedreigned * a adamantine turban
This is a adamantine turban.  All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality.  It is encrusted with red flash opal and encircled with bands of adamantine siltstone pine and granite.  This object menaces with spikes of adamantine red flash opal and silver.  On the item is an image of Creedreigned the adamantine turban in gneiss.

only if there for taking they never need it but it count as one of the 3 type e.g. no wool tread but there a adamantine tread MINE
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2011, 03:49:10 pm »

yup, had this problem too one time
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

Oaktree

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2011, 03:49:31 pm »

They never do.

Farashikud * Creedreigned * a adamantine turban
This is a adamantine turban.  All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality.  It is encrusted with red flash opal and encircled with bands of adamantine siltstone pine and granite.  This object menaces with spikes of adamantine red flash opal and silver.  On the item is an image of Creedreigned the adamantine turban in gneiss.

only if there for taking they never need it but it count as one of the 3 type e.g. no wool tread but there a adamantine tread MINE

I think it's that it won't be demanded unless some has been woven.  And if one piece can be found they will potentially demand more and thus get hung up on it even if the other three kinds of cloth are available.
Armorer McUrist cancels forge steel mailshirt, interrupted by minecart

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2011, 03:51:46 pm »

I can comfirm this, they'll only ask for candy cloth, waffers or thread if you have discovered candy.
Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me

Thou son of a b*tch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.
Pages: 1 [2]