Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The Chosen Path - Game thread, This inn smells.  (Read 4544 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The Chosen Path - Game thread, This inn smells.
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2012, 11:46:41 am »

"Well, there goes my dream of taming an exotic beast. Only other thing I can do is hit things with a stick - hah. Caern, Delys, looks like you two have landed into a great opportunity there!" Kyra said, trying to hide her disappointment at the Strider's reply. "I suppose you've got lore on that too, right? Ancient beasts that have eluded capture and are only known to exist by myths and tales? Either way, I have to tell my family about this before deciding..."

You just stated a direct 'yes'...

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2012, 12:58:02 pm »

"I don't have many ties to the village and Clair petty much finish her apprenticeship so I'll come along" Jacob stated.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 01:00:23 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2012, 02:18:17 pm »

"Well, there goes my dream of taming an exotic beast. Only other thing I can do is hit things with a stick - hah. Caern, Delys, looks like you two have landed into a great opportunity there!"

"I had already heard about it. That adult wild animals can't be tamed unless you have some supernatural ability, that is. No one can simply take the 'wild' from their eyes." Caern says with a smile.

"On the other hand, taking cubs is an option, and you never know. Some of these creatures seem to be magical, and they probably grow faster than normal, ye?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2012, 09:12:06 pm »

"Taming for me is just like calming those creatures and telling them we mean them no harm. Basic primal sense of protection, but I hope that I could actually do something with what I've learnt in my years..."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]