Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Artifact silver mail shirt  (Read 3062 times)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Re: Artifact silver mail shirt
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011, 02:43:02 pm »

About as good as any other gem mood.  Useless things, for sure.  Good for trading, but they don't feed you, or keep goblins away, or protect you from syndromes.
You can't trade artifacts as I recall. A gem bed is a delightful gem mood, as are other gem furnitures. Sadly, most gem moods make a perfect gem instead which is a bauble.
I was referring to gems in general.  I know you can't trade artifacts.
Can you draft a noble and gave them wear it for happy thoughts? I ask this honestly - I don't know if wearing nice armor give happy thoughts.
Armor gives no thoughts.

dr_random

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2011, 09:58:00 am »

About as good as any other gem mood.  Useless things, for sure.  Good for trading, but they don't feed you, or keep goblins away, or protect you from syndromes.
You can't trade artifacts as I recall. A gem bed is a delightful gem mood, as are other gem furnitures. Sadly, most gem moods make a perfect gem instead which is a bauble.
I was referring to gems in general.  I know you can't trade artifacts.
Can you draft a noble and gave them wear it for happy thoughts? I ask this honestly - I don't know if wearing nice armor give happy thoughts.
Armor gives no thoughts.
Yes it does, I keep on thinking of people now, who keep pullin off their mailshirts hitting each others head with them.
Maybe this is where "swapping jerseys" after football matches come from? Any English here to confess how you really played football in good ol times?

Kilroy the Grand

• Bay Watcher
  • I only want to give you a small kiss
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2011, 10:13:25 am »

you think the game is about the PLAYERS? It's about the drunk fans killing each other, that's what's entertaining
*pew* *blam* "Aughgghggurglegurgle..." *slither* *slither* *pit* *pat* *tap* *click-click* *BOOM* "Aiiieeegurgle gurgle..."
X-com meets Dwarf Fortress

Uthric

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2011, 10:43:02 am »

you think the game is about the PLAYERS? It's about the drunk fans killing each other, that's what's entertaining

thats why i watch then the fans rioting and yea...BEST FANS EVAR

dr_random

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2011, 03:55:18 am »

Good point. And probably getting hold of the enemy mascot or pennant to defile it in a very gross way in order to enhance all the rage.
Pages: 1 [2]