Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Trolls can't destroy floodgates?  (Read 2398 times)

GhostSade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trolls can't destroy floodgates?
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2011, 10:15:23 pm »

Long as you don't pit marksgobs it should be ok. 

Donno about breath attacks, but my guess is that your guys should be safe as long as the breath using critter can't path to them to cause it to target them and realize "Hey, I can breath fire through that."
It's good I strip them of their weapons and ammunition. I do leave on their armor usually though, for more experience from my military. I don't use danger rooms for the "cheating" aspect of it. The good quality steel armor and steel shortswords/silver warhammers effectively let them slaughter most things. I've got a shitty diagnostician though, so whenever someone gets hurt, they often get misdiagnosed, for example Urist McCivilian got hit in the spine from a flying gobbo arrow, and all they did was suture and dress it, nothing else...He was able to walk, I can't remember if he had crutches or not I don't think he did though.

Very off-topic, oh well.
I like to approach things with a certain "mix" of insane vs. not insane...I DO have cruelty potential.  Like wanting to feed a bunch of unarmed elven women to a tentacle demon. 

Corneria

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN:ACCEPTABLE][TRESPASSING:SHUN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2011, 11:18:31 pm »

Donno about breath attacks, but my guess is that your guys should be safe as long as the breath using critter can't path to them to cause it to target them and realize "Hey, I can breath fire through that."
They'll breathe through fortifications.
Oh yeah: Nazis.  Now I lost the argument.  So you can't argue with me anymore.  Nyah.

GhostSade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2011, 11:49:19 pm »

They'll breathe through fortifications.
Good to know.
I like to approach things with a certain "mix" of insane vs. not insane...I DO have cruelty potential.  Like wanting to feed a bunch of unarmed elven women to a tentacle demon. 
Pages: 1 [2]