Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Having trouble with idlers  (Read 1014 times)

InfiniVide

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Having trouble with idlers
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 12:34:38 pm »

I experimented with other things in the stocks menu and I can't zoom to any of them.
Are the things in the list written in grey, or in tan / blue / red / dark purple?

I don't remember and I've since lost the fort to an ambush of goblins.  I'm now reclaiming the fort but there are still goblins left on the map.  They are listed as "Friendly" in the units menu, so will they eventually pose any danger to the fort?

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
Re: Having trouble with idlers
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2011, 03:03:41 pm »

In older versions they'd remember that they were supposed to be your enemies as soon as other members of their civ turned up. I'm not sure now.

Regarding the stocks question, the grey text is the unexpanded view. Hard to believe when you're looking at a pageful of prepared meals or assorted footwear, but it is. The coloured text is what you need to be looking at in order to zoom to things.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.
Pages: 1 [2]