Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Men of peace  (Read 2470 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: Men of peace
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 08:58:00 pm »

Might be like Sahrani Life on Arma, where everyone dicks around and 'roleplays' making obtuse rules up as they go and causing a lot of raege.
Yeah one time as this guy playing the cops I lead a resistance group of 1 man and hoped in his truck on the port map tried to drive it off the dock it got stuck I put it Into reverse then it backflipped off the dock and lands in the water this kmichaeliuefvgfiuwdghidv guy rages and buys a calliope and starts shooting everyone  :P chaos ensues with me sitting back and watch as the communist overlord guy goes in and kicks his ass with the other cop trying to make peace
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 10:00:18 pm »

Might be like Sahrani Life on Arma, where everyone dicks around and 'roleplays' making obtuse rules up as they go and causing a lot of raege.
Yeah one time as this guy playing the cops I lead a resistance group of 1 man and hoped in his truck on the port map tried to drive it off the dock it got stuck I put it Into reverse then it backflipped off the dock and lands in the water this kmichaeliuefvgfiuwdghidv guy rages and buys a calliope and starts shooting everyone  :P chaos ensues with me sitting back and watch as the communist overlord guy goes in and kicks his ass with the other cop trying to make peace

I'd say "Cool story bro," but to be honest, it really wasn't - it was just nonsensical. If that was supposed to make sense, some kind of setting, explanation, individual characters, and perhaps punctuation and sanity might help.

<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2011, 10:02:28 pm »

I have no fucking idea what you just said, all I know is that someone was resisting a carflip and hoped that his truck wuold try to drive it off.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2011, 10:58:25 pm »

I'd say "Cool story bro," but to be honest, it really wasn't - it was just nonsensical. If that was supposed to make sense, some kind of setting, explanation, individual characters, and perhaps punctuation and sanity might help.

there honestly was no sanity
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal
Pages: 1 [2]