Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Did i just encounter the weakest forgotten beast ever?  (Read 8370 times)

Mister Always

• Bay Watcher
  • SQUARE-GO LIKE
    • View Profile
Re: Did i just encounter the weakest forgotten beast ever?
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2011, 05:55:25 pm »

I don't know how tough amber is, but I got lucky once. A dog fought a massive humanoid made out of amber in the stairwell to the caverns, next to the execution pit. They both dodge, fall 8 z-levels. Crack, splat, shatter.
"""The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." - W. Somerset Maugham" -Forumite" -Mister Always

obeliab

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2011, 06:10:49 pm »

Last fort I had one made of mud, that unfortunately had some poison gas that I failed to properly take care of afterward.  All told, a single FB that died in three hits managed to wipe out 100% of my animals and about 90% of the children in the long run.

xcrissxcrossx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2011, 07:10:49 pm »

I had an even weaker forgotten beast. It was made out of steam. It walked around underground for about 2 year and it just died on its own. I guess it got cold and condensated.

Samuel

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McBateman cancels Attend Meeting: Too Insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2011, 07:18:41 pm »

I just remembered a forgotten beast that died before it was even announced. It was humanoid, if I remember, and made of glass. Some antmen took care of it before I breached the caverns, and all I found was a pile of glass with a name.
Pages: 1 2 [3]