Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: invincible goblin  (Read 1446 times)

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: invincible goblin
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2010, 04:10:52 pm »

I had an incident with two super-goblins yesterday--they survived my frozen hallway of doom trap while being unable to move and having their location listed as "damp ice wall"--i had to dig them out (they didn't distract miner until he got to them) and kill them with military (they neither fought back or moved).  Bug?
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2010, 05:32:53 pm »

why dont you just shoot him!?
or you can use th evil death trap thing
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

GhostDwemer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2010, 06:46:34 pm »

Ah the dreaded "last guy of the siege" problem. I once had a siege where an elite bowman wiped out my crossbow squad through the fortifications. I ended up using my Titan Buster Cave-in Bomb and wiping out most of the siege at once, but a goblin on a cave swallow avoided my military for an entire season until I could get some more crossbowmen equipped.  They chased him all over the map and back, he wouldn't leave, he wouldn't attack, he just hung out and ran whenever anyone got close.

schussel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2010, 10:53:38 pm »

why dont you just shoot him!?
or you can use th evil death trap thing

i wasn able to hit him with my marksmen .. and the deathtrap was allmost finished when he .. well wandered off .. but used the cavein trap for the siege 2 years later when the same happened to 3 goblin macemasters
Pages: 1 [2]