Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Party Creator.  (Read 7304 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Party Creator.
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2010, 09:52:57 pm »

That makes it rather hard to continue on if we want something and you don't >.>

Anywho, I thought of 2 new questions

What does his/her voice sound like?

What is his/her normal disposition in social situations?

Because I don't want to unintentionally hijack the thread because I love details, I will purposefully make an effort not to answer those questions.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2010, 09:54:39 pm »

What does his/her voice sound like?
Surprisingly deep, actually.
[quote
What is his/her normal disposition in social situations?[/quote]
KILLBOT MODE y/y

>_
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2010, 10:04:49 pm »

If you've read 8-bit Theater you'd know her normal social disposition. As for a voice, something like White Mage in this. That's the closest thing to a nonthreatening voice for a very threatening character I can find, deal with it.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2010, 12:32:05 am »

Favourite food: Noble gasses, they don't give her indigestion.
Armour: Chainmail over a padded tunic and breeches, it keeps the peasants out.
Treasure: She likes to collect generators, preferably nuclear ones, she figures that they might come in handy someday...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2010, 10:09:57 pm »

It has been far too long since I've updated this. Since there weren't really any suggestions I liked for treasure I'll just make something up.

Spoiler: Chernobyl (click to show/hide)

I'll organize the character sheets better next update. What is her favorite style of combat? Her favorite tactic used in warfare? Her favorite board game? 2 sentence min, 2 paragraph max per choice.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 21, 2010, 11:11:06 pm »

favorite style of combat? Well, due to her stunning disposition, I would assume that it would read as "Blow it up.", closely followed by "Blow it up more!" If forced into melee combat, spear made of nuclear fire.  The reason for these is twofold: Explosions are a GREAT fear tactic, causing massive morale damage to anyone who can see their allies being nuked, and heat tends to propagate quite well through almost any defense known to man.

Her favorite tactic used in warfare? Cause as many explosions as needed in order to cause the opponents to become soot stains. This would be preferable because explosions are always exciting and as such, it will keep the readers very interested in what goes on in the story. in tactics, it would help because blowing things up early and often tends to both solve the immediate problem as well as cause sufficient fear in those who would cause you problems that they would not cause you problems. There is also a lot of reaction to be had by turning the person next to an enemy into a smoking crater.

Her favorite board game? Battleship: Real World Edition. This would be because it is the only board game which allows the player to blow up real battleships. This would help her discover new and improved methods of focusing the explosions of her cannon, thus giving bonuses to her already formidable, if inelegant, skillset. If this is not allowed, then Mouse Trap. This one is simply because it is the greatest board game ever created.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 22, 2010, 04:12:18 pm »

I laughed pretty hard after reading that ragnarok. That has to be the greatest thing I've read about such minor details.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 22, 2010, 04:16:42 pm »

Combat style is not minor.  >:(
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 22, 2010, 04:55:07 pm »

In this game, every detail is a minor detail.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]