Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Party Creator.  (Read 7296 times)

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
Re: Party Creator.
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2010, 09:39:05 am »

Give her one green eye and one blue eye.  It reflects on the divided nature of her character, she's a hero, but she likes causing mayhem.  It's also a reference to a pretty cool webcomic from the days of auld lang syne.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2010, 11:42:04 am »

Her eyes should be glowing an iridescent green. Like diodes, strong enough to actually light the way. Function as normal eyes. She also has no eyelids, meaning a constant, impossibly wide unblinking stare!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2010, 12:32:52 pm »

I would love her Iris to be white under normal light, but turn black when exposed to X- or Gamma Ray. By that I mean that her eyes only absord radioactive/high energy electromagnetic spectre. Plus, she can see through non-lead walls.
If they absorbed visible light, but reflected high frequency radiation as visible light, her eyes would be black under normal conditions and white with x/gamma rays around.

Yeah, that's what I said, only I want them to absord high frequency radiation and reflect all visible light. That his, only see the high radiation spectrum.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2010, 01:05:21 pm »

Who said these people were heroes? If anything the male drow suggested earlier would be the only hero.
I'll go with Norrec's idea, since his had the most detail put in about why I should make it as such.

Chernobyl, the female Nuclear-whatever, with long black hair put in braids. She finds extreme entertainment in solving all her problems with a blast of radiation from her arm cannon, and has fluctuating intelligence. Her eyes are a light, violet hue that glows when not in very bright light.

What is her favorite food/color/weapon/armor/treasure/etc? You don't have to give a suggestion for all of them, but I won't move onto the next set of traits until I'm convinced on something for all of these. 2 sentence min(per trait), 2 paragraph max(per trait).
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 02:52:21 pm by Lillipad »
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2010, 01:16:13 pm »

Her favorite weapon should be her arm cannon. As for the treasures, I'd say a neclace made out of metallic plutonium Just seem fitting to me.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #95 on: November 04, 2010, 04:04:36 pm »

Yes, the arm cannon would work nice. Makes the radioactive powers concentrated more on blowing shit up then crating fallout, so less teamkill then.
Color should porblably be ultraviolet or something. Mind you that her powers only give out the same shit the sun does (fusion), but significantly weaker (Reduced convection plays a big role here). So she might not be too accustomed to nuclear fission.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 04, 2010, 04:19:13 pm »

Her favorite food should be something common and easily obtainable so she will be able to be happy most of the time.  I'm thinking potatoes, that way if one of the team members accidently upset her, they can offer her a 20lb. bag of potatoes and she will forgive them for thier transgressions.  Also, potatoes are ever so tasty with a little bit of butter and bacon.

Favorite color, I'm thinking green would be a nice favorite color.  I really have no reason for this so here is a picture of a dog in a hat instead.  Now you must agree because the cuteness of the dog in that green hat will overwhelm all reasoning.

I think a good favorite weapon would be grenades personally, more explosion-y that radiation arm cannon.  Maybe turn that arm-cannon into a arm-grenade launcher.  But yeah, also Grenades come in different flavors such as frag, ion, plasma, gas, flashbang, etc. so they are versatile enough that it wouldn't unduly hinder her to have a lot of grenades on her person at all times. 

I would like to see her favorite armor be... NONE, just kidding.  Her favorite armor is obviously clothing made by herself from the leather of her radiation victims.  Bonus points if the leather still has metal shards in it from the grenades she tossed at them.  Plus those metal shards should be able to help protect her somewhat.

Her favorite treasure should be. . . a golden potato.  Extra points if she starts beating up anybody who accidently calls it a golden egg.  Also, the golden potato can be used to buy things with, in times of desperate need.  Then she could just radiation the merchant to kill him and get her potato back :D

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 04, 2010, 04:22:06 pm »

Everything V-Norrec said.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2010, 04:24:24 pm »

Her favorite food should be something common and easily obtainable so she will be able to be happy most of the time.  I'm thinking potatoes, that way if one of the team members accidently upset her, they can offer her a 20lb. bag of potatoes and she will forgive them for thier transgressions.  Also, potatoes are ever so tasty with a little bit of butter and bacon.

Favorite color, I'm thinking green would be a nice favorite color.  I really have no reason for this so here is a picture of a dog in a hat instead.  Now you must agree because the cuteness of the dog in that green hat will overwhelm all reasoning.

I think a good favorite weapon would be grenades personally, more explosion-y that radiation arm cannon.  Maybe turn that arm-cannon into a arm-grenade launcher.  But yeah, also Grenades come in different flavors such as frag, ion, plasma, gas, flashbang, etc. so they are versatile enough that it wouldn't unduly hinder her to have a lot of grenades on her person at all times. 

I would like to see her favorite armor be... NONE, just kidding.  Her favorite armor is obviously clothing made by herself from the leather of her radiation victims.  Bonus points if the leather still has metal shards in it from the grenades she tossed at them.  Plus those metal shards should be able to help protect her somewhat.

Her favorite treasure should be. . . a golden potato.  Extra points if she starts beating up anybody who accidently calls it a golden egg.  Also, the golden potato can be used to buy things with, in times of desperate need.  Then she could just radiation the merchant to kill him and get her potato back :D
I'm fine with all of this but the armor. Utusho's usual garments should be OK without the cape. Besides, do you want our protagonist to be covered in this?
Though looking at it, it seems to look like one of those microwave pizza things.
*brainbleach*

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2010, 04:26:26 pm »

... that is gross... BUT INTIMIDATING!!!  She'd wear it, but probably put a layer of cloth on the inside, don't want that gross cancer to touch you after all.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2010, 04:35:06 pm »

Her favorite food is Canadian Bacon. What? Just because everything else is radioactive, doesn't mean food needs to be! Pah.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2010, 04:40:25 pm »

I should've read more of the previous posts- I can't think of what to add other than 'Hooray for the hell raven'.

Y'know if you think of someone who never blinks, is blanketed by radiation burns and hunts potatoes in a Gollum-esqu way, tossing explosives at anyone who insults her or denies her of her precious potatoes... you'd likely bypass the brain bleach and just grab some acid.

Mind you, Crows do like bacon... expect fried flesh isn't exactly a comforting image considering.

Mind you, said nuclear raven wouln't have been my choice.

Everybody!

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2010, 04:48:50 pm »

The first person is a Nuclear-whatever. There has been no mention from me about birds, or religious standing. I also haven't approved of her using the enemy's charred cancer skin as leather armor.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2010, 04:55:00 pm »

Female anthropomorphic reduced power nuclear hell raven. That should make everyone tense, especially if this member ATE A SUN DEITY.
There is raven in that.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2010, 05:03:26 pm »

The first person is a Nuclear-whatever. There has been no mention from me about birds, or religious standing. I also haven't approved of her using the enemy's charred cancer skin as leather armor.

I don't usually try to blow people's minds away, but today I'm in a weird mood.

I'm going to fully explain the game's premise here, and then put i in the OP once I'm done. You don't control any of what these characters do. You can choose what they want to do, and then how they do it will be posted in their epilogue. I'll be asking for an insane amount of details for trivial things. If you want to control what the people do, then I have 4 other games that let you do that, so don't come into this detail based game and expect anything different. If you want to be made a character, then wait until I compile a list of every detail required after making the first party. If you can think of a detail I haven't, then just tell me in a post here, and that will be the next required detail.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9