Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

So no one wants to know how I do this? Ok then, Quick question, Should I get boring with the Updates, putting in the Results and no Story???

Yes, it takes too long and it will be too big when I read it.
No, take all the time you need, I like the story that comes with each post.
Other:: I will PM you what I think you should do...
OH SHIT, AN OWL!!! ((PS: IF you are thinking of doing something like this, and want to know the Template, PM me))

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: Fortress Mode 2.0 :: Your life in a Dwarven Fortress ((Migrants always Welcome))  (Read 26637 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know, I really am having trouble getting myself to do this...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fellow dwarves, we must use the !!Cattle Prods of Motivation +2!!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Try simplifying/dropping some things, or handling them through DM fiat rather than rolls. You can get a surprisingly deep game out of simplified actions and the GM making stuff up.

Of course, if you really don't want to do it, we'd understand. Just don't think it has to be all or nothing.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am trying you know, its just that, well I feel so bored while doing it that I would rather be doing something else, y'know...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll Gm for a bit eh? I plan to make mine take turns someday.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]