Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Should I continue?  (Read 2459 times)

Miko19

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Should I continue?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2010, 09:25:15 am »

Nerve damage will never get better, it's permanent. Retiring and using dfhack to force your adventurer to become the warlord/mayor/civ leader of some town or civ would give your adventurer the honorable retirement he deserves. Going out with a bang isn't feasible, you'd need to find a cave with booze lying around, grab it, start a fire and sit next to the fire for several hundred ticks until the booze explodes, or you melt, but you'l still melt if the booze explodes.
Or wait for some lowly archer to kill you in her own cowardly way.
Holy carp, how can I do that?!

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2010, 07:58:03 pm »

I decided to create a hospital fort out of green glass in the same world, so I retired my adventurer and intend to nab a crutch once the hospital is done.

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2010, 02:42:37 am »

Go read Goblin Quest and decide.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2010, 03:49:41 am »

Nerve damage will never get better, it's permanent. Retiring and using dfhack to force your adventurer to become the warlord/mayor/civ leader of some town or civ would give your adventurer the honorable retirement he deserves. Going out with a bang isn't feasible, you'd need to find a cave with booze lying around, grab it, start a fire and sit next to the fire for several hundred ticks until the booze explodes, or you melt, but you'l still melt if the booze explodes.
Or wait for some lowly archer to kill you in her own cowardly way.
Holy carp, how can I do that?!
finding out how to change the class of a creature might help though memory hacking is a little hard to get into.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes
Pages: 1 [2]