Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Mad biking skills  (Read 2029 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Mad biking skills
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2010, 11:50:02 pm »

Okay, that was pretty insane to watch. Definitely a talented one there.

Puck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2010, 03:15:33 am »

Well, what did you expect, that guy even has "skill" in his name...

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2010, 05:22:40 am »

He has A-Skills...

I once saw him do stunts outside a pub last summer, he truly is awesome. 

Mishy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2010, 08:06:37 am »

Cool vid. I loved the music (up until it went from calm to gay).

Puck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2010, 09:41:30 am »

I came back to this thread because I just HAD to write an eulogy for my broken handlebars, because I really really miss them, and I need to get that out. Most people can't imagine how it is to lose a set of handlebars you're used to for a decade. It's impossible to buy the same thing again but made of steel, so I probably will have to settle for a straight one, and yadda yadda blah blah I miss my old ones.

BUT! It's funny to read what I wrote about biking last year... how I started again, and how I ride for fun, and not to improve my skills all that much...

And now, here I am, one year later, pushing myself further and further, til I break something -again- with my mind set on getting the 180° Bunnyhop down before the summer is over. Last year I said I'm not going to jump a double again -ever- and now I meditate upon it, daily, to make the fear go away :P I want it, I need it, I just have to  :P

And I even haz made sum progress: I managed to pull off half a rockwalk, totally clean, which isnt all that hard to do or all that impressive, but hey, it's better than no rockwalk at all. Don't even know how they call it today, but back in the days when I actually was at an age I should have been training all that stuff it was called a 180 front pivot.

I still dont know how to get out of that riding backwards thingy, but I'm confident I'll learn. Well, I KNOW how to, I just cant do it yet...

But I really dont think Ill ever flare (< IIRC that's how you call that sick move) off a tree like mr mc a-skillz.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 09:44:21 am by Puck »
Pages: 1 2 [3]