Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Augh, so many ettins!  (Read 2584 times)

Village_Idiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Augh, so many ettins!
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 07:32:22 am »

That's true too. I don't know where the cave went.

It's also interesting to note that there are like 5 human ruins nearby. I wonder if these jerks are responsible?
I have actually had (semi-)megabeasts kill the entire world population, so it's most certainly possible for them to destroy some towns.

Shinziril

• Bay Watcher
  • !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 10:10:45 am »

Even with a cave, I've definitely seen locations carpeted in swaths of food and trade goods due to the diligent efforts of the semi-megabeast inhabitants.  It's a good place to grab some stuff for your adventurer to use as money.
Quote from: lolghurt
Quote from: Urist McTaverish
why is Dwarven science always on fire?
Because normal science is boring

PencilinHand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 11:04:33 am »

Even with a cave, I've definitely seen locations carpeted in swaths of food and trade goods due to the diligent efforts of the semi-megabeast inhabitants.  It's a good place to grab some stuff for your adventurer to use as money.

Yeah, the first half-dozen stops I make as an adventurer are to raid caves and trade the loot I find for equipment upgrades(while keeping the food and drink). 

Arkenstone

• Bay Watcher
  • Perfect Clear Diamond
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2010, 03:31:59 pm »

It's also interesting to note that there are like 5 human ruins nearby. I wonder if these jerks are responsible?
5 ruins, 5 giants -coincidence?

Quote from: Retro
Dwarven economics are still in the experimental stages. The humans have told them that they need to throw a lot of money around to get things going, but every time the dwarves try all they just end up with a bunch of coins lying all over the place.

The EPIC Dwarven Drinking Song of Many Names

Feel free to ask me any questions you have about logic/computing; I'm majoring in the topic.

Boingboingsplat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2010, 04:30:00 pm »

5 ruins, 5 giants -coincidence?
Actually, there's 6 ruins. I miscounted. :P Then again, there could always be a sixth giant mulling around somewhere.

Edit: 7, I missed the one not connected by roads.
Pages: 1 [2]