Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: MOVED: The forum story because apparently I deserves to be here.  (Read 2103 times)

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
Re: MOVED: The forum story because apparently I deserves to be here.
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2010, 04:58:21 pm »

Well, we need Leo to reply with his Crazy '20s guy and we'll be off!
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2010, 05:28:45 pm »

Name: Isolde
Power: Can sacrifice living things to herself to gain certain attributes (Effects are temporary.)
Goals: To sacrifice the demon's master to herself and (Hopefully) become immortal.
Personality: Actually a fairly nice person, if you don't happen to be her target. Won't put herself in danger to help others, but won't ignore them either. Unfazed by the hellish environment.
History: Wandered the English countryside during the 11th century. She prefers the hell maze.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2010, 05:31:16 pm »

I feel uninspired. Anyone want to write up them joining with Frederick? We can have mighty adventures with our two-person team.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2010, 05:53:23 pm »

I am sorry if I derail your characters I'm afraid to role-play you guys.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2010, 06:53:34 pm »

Don't worry about it, that's half the fun. Now to write something up about me deciding to follow the group.

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2010, 10:42:08 am »

Well, I am glad that we have had a surge of posts and that now most of the group is together, the argument worked well I think. Hopefully we should stay together as a team and fight our way to the portal
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)
Pages: 1 2 [3]