Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Ohmylawd i has country!  (Read 3772 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Ohmylawd i has country!
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 07:05:11 pm »

Haha, wow...  That thing is just begging to be abused.  It effectively grants supreme control for all those in the Commission on Terrorism to muck with whoever isn't in the club...

Just like in the real world!  Well done, chap.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ohmylawd i has country!
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2009, 01:30:40 pm »

Dragonreich Decides:
Humans On The Dinner Table?
Government Acts
The Issue

In a bid to provide a new revenue stream for Dragonreich's Beef-Based Agriculture industry, it has been suggested that humans could be added to the menu.
The Debate

1. "The fact is, the human population is out of control," says Beef-Based Agriculture spokesperson Hope Wong. "We have to do something about them anyway, so why not market them as tasty snacks? We could have human kebabs, human pies, human-on-a-sticks--the possibilities are endless! Let's not pass up this golden opportunity to provide a feast, if you will, for our economy."

This is the position your government is preparing to adopt.

2. "I agree that something needs to be done about human over-population," says random passer-by Tobias Nagasawa, "but eating them? That's kind of gross. Let's just shoot the ones we have to and shovel their bodies into ditches like normal."

3. "I am shocked and appalled!" declared SPCA President Naki Rubin. "If anyone needs to be culled, it's us dragons. The humans were here first, remember? We need to take this as a sign to get our industry--agriculture in particular--to back off. The human is part of what makes Dragonreich a great nation!" His fake wings promptly fell off and it became apparent that he was a human in disguise. He looks delicious.
Pages: 1 [2]