Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 5 - Shortest Paranormal game EVER  (Read 44514 times)

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 5 - Shortest Paranormal game EVER
« Reply #390 on: June 13, 2009, 09:28:48 am »

:'( twas only my second game lulz

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #391 on: June 13, 2009, 09:33:46 am »

:'( twas only my second game lulz
That's ok... play and learn... remember you can't just smiley your way out next time...

And you SHOULD try to hunt as town or seem to hunt as scum.
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 13, 2009, 01:22:02 pm »

...I would just like to say this one thing about the ghost:

I TOLD YOU SO!

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 13, 2009, 04:04:17 pm »

What I mean by this: I had Alex (a confirmed human telepath) investigate Rysith/Okenido on the off chance that Okenido was being a retarded PWV (as I didn't know at the time), and I didn't want any of my hands-on investigators getting killed. He got "find" which made me think he was the reporter at the time, but once he claimed detective and he told me that he didn't investigate anyone night 2, then I knew Zai was the dopp.

My reasoning: Telepaths would only get "find" for a dopp detective IF and only IF they used their powers for that night. So if Rysith was indeed a dopp, he was also clairvoyant to know that such a small detail would clear him of most of my suspicion.

So, not to be arrogant, if you had protected WA, you'd actually be worse off because: Day 3, Twiggie'd be found dead, we'd lynch you without fuss (as I didn't actually have a reporter to give me contradictive information), then I'd deduce who the last dopp was from the information that was independant of you.

And yet, I still got locked down and killed. Ah well, I suppose that you might as well go and make sure. Detectives weren't really much use that game, and it meant that the game was guaranteed to end that night.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]