Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Music  (Read 4229 times)

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
Re: Music
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2009, 05:46:03 pm »

so many other mentionables but none of them as classic, like.......wait for it.........Poison,Ratt,Killer Dwarfs,Laaz Rockit,Tesla,Dokken,Grim Reaper,Helloween,Savatage,SOD (they actually deserve higher mention that that),Anthrax,Quiet Riot (cant forget them!),Twisted Sister,Jackyl,Dangerous Toys,Testament,Sepulchera........many many many more........& STRYPER!  (777 mf'kers! lol)

With the exception of Anthrax and Sepultura, that's alot of One-hit-wonder hair metal bands. It's like you watched a commercial which advertised for the "Greatest hits of the 80's!" CDs and took your list from that.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Gorjo MacGrymm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2009, 08:04:13 pm »

lol, i have all those albums, or did at one time, for the most part.  One hit wonders?!?!?  Dude, they rocked!!!!!!!!!!!  ;)    8)

Funny, I was a fan for many of them well before they got their "one hit" and made an Mtv video.  Especially Grim Reaper, Helloween, Killer Dwarfs (should we make them the official music of DF?)and Laaz Rockit.  i also thought Testament was far better than Sepulchera, but my opinion.  I even had all the Stryper albums.  Saw them twice live.

*sigh*, yeah, I grew my hair out and bought a guitar in the 80's.  I was sooooo unique!   :P
"You should stop cutting down all these herr trees, or, MAN is my Queen going to be Aaaaa-aang-Re-ee with you guys!" flipping his hand and batting his eyelashes."
"Oh my god guys, wood, is like, totally murder."

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
  • Look in to my eyesssss.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ihavenoideathissiteexcisted.com
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2009, 08:07:54 pm »

I listen to almost everything, a slight grab from my music folder on this computer;
Blue Oyster Cult, Red Army Choir, Boikot, Commandantes, Frank Klepacki, Heidevolk, Glinka, The Miles Fair, Powerman 5000, Tchaikovsky, Black Sabbath and a few cheery military marches ( mostly world war II ones, I seem to have a fetish for them ).

Quote from: Toady One
Did you just post a bunch of vegi-dicks on my board?  I've been trying to combat forum devolution a bit, and that involves fewer vegi-dicks!
Quote from: Yahtzee
Yes, random is funny, isn't it? Sometimes I set up a random number generator when I need a good laugh.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2009, 08:11:38 pm »

Coldplay
Foo Fighters
Pages: 1 2 [3]