Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: A.D.A.B.; The Succession Wars {crash2455 wins by default}  (Read 6156 times)

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A.D.A.B.; The Succession Wars {Game thread}
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2009, 10:15:01 am »

heh, looks good. I should try and take a look at my next fort sometime here.

Though, as to trading, you probably have about 2k meals by now that would have bought you everything your traders brought with them. :D
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2009, 01:28:24 pm »

Yeah, but a barrel of them sells for 30, and I didn't quite feel like using everything all at once.  In any case, I got most of what I needed from the 2 boxes of crafts I had ready.
Think you can brave the cold? How about endless waves of zombies, goblins, and orcs? Check out Talltower the Tall Tower of Ice.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2009, 10:07:51 pm »

Yeah, but a barrel of them sells for 30, and I didn't quite feel like using everything all at once.  In any case, I got most of what I needed from the 2 boxes of crafts I had ready.

o.O they shouldn't be in barrels(the only prepared food stockpile I had set up, was one with barrel amounts set to 0), they should be in larger stacks, usually selling from 500-2000 stone. depending on the skill of the cook and the amount in the stack. They also don't rot nearly as much after they are prepared(though they do eventually),

when I use prepared food as a trade good, I set prepare lavish meals, and render fat on repeat. Then when the traders arrive, I go into the search function on get trade goods, and search for 'roa' to get all the roasts. I don't know of any roast that would sell for 30, unless the barrel is empty, or you were making easy meals instead of lavish ones. I've had large stacks of masterwork food trade for over 7000 just for that stack.

I know it's all moot now after the turn and all, but for next time :) roast selling is good money. :)

The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2009, 10:35:17 am »

Please tell me that I haven't won by default.
Think you can brave the cold? How about endless waves of zombies, goblins, and orcs? Check out Talltower the Tall Tower of Ice.

Hawklaser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2009, 07:53:10 pm »

I'm still around, just been busy with other things recently. Once things settle down a little bit, I'll get the last part of my previous write up, and get this next turn done.

So don't count me ot yet, just have not had a chance to do much more than glance at the thread recently.

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2009, 04:08:12 pm »

It's been 4 weeks since you turned to me
Looked me deep in the eyes, said you were busy

1 month since others said the same
And then all of them stopped playing this game

And today, we still hear no tales
Lame BNL parodies are epic fail

How long till it dawns on me?
That we've still got no updates and I'm feelin' sorry?

(lol, 90s bump)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]